A Korean SME specialized in developing and manufacturing diagnosis device seeks a partner for the Eurostars2 project. The project is aimed at developing the Parkinson disease diagnosis device, so the company is looking for companies or research institutes that have expertise in diagnosing Parkinson disease or engaged in medical field under research cooperation agreement.
A South Korean SME specialized in emotion recognition technology is looking for a partner to
conduct Eurostars2 project together. The SME has been researching the human signal analysis
algorithms to detect human emotion and the human condition through the sensing humanís
The objective of this project is to develop a Parkinsonís disease diagnosis device that identifies
the rhythmic feature of the articulation sentence of Parkinson disease patient, and it ultimately
gives the result whether the patients have Parkinson disease or not.
Role of the company
The role of the partner in the project includes:
- Specify the diagnosis sentence for Parkinson disease.
- Collaborate in establishing diagnostic prediction model
Deadline for EOI: 15 August 2018
Deadline for Call: 15 September 2018
Project duration: 156 week(s)
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Type of partner sought
- R&D institute, SME, and Larger company
Specific area of activity of partner
- Audio, Hospital, Speech and Imaging application
Tasks to be performed by the partner sought
- Develop a Parkinsonís disease diagnosis device
- Specify the diagnosis sentence of Parkinson disease
- Collaborate on establishing diagnostic prediction model
- Fast diagnosis (within 1 min)
- Noninvasive method (No pain)
- Simple microphone and recording function
- Low cost of diagnosis since Computed Tomography (CT) shooting or Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) shooting is not necessary.
Coordinator required: No
01/05/2018 - Selling Online Internationally - Shetland
02/05/2018 - Selling Online Internationally - Orkney