A highly respected and well established UK supplier to the NHS (National Health Service), community and care services is looking to expand its product portfolio and seeks new assistive living technology solutions and innovative devices and products to support people living with physical and mental disabilities, long term conditions and the elderly for distribution service agreements.
The established South West UK company specialise in the supply and distribution of assistive technology solutions, products, devices and equipment to support independent living for individuals, carers and families, and improve the quality of life, independence and mobility for those living with and caring for people with long term physical disabilities, including GPs (General Practitioners), healthcare and community professionals.
The company is interested in products and technologies that focus on fall prevention, positioning and pressure care, with a particular focus on wheelchair users and bed ridden patients and infection prevention. Products must be highly innovative and demonstrate clear advantages over existing, established solutions.
Particular areas of interest are:
• Wheelchair posture and positioning
• Pressure ulcer prevention eg mapping and monitoring solutions
• Patient monitoring for fall prevention and early intervention
Products for adults and children are of interest.
The company has over 25 years of experience and supplies to over 80% of NHS trusts; wheelchair services, private hospitals, special needs schools, and care homes.
The company acts as a UK distributor for a considerable number of leading international manufacturers and is looking to expand its current portfolio. Distribution services agreements are requested with partners who can offer unique, innovative, high quality products which will deliver real healthcare benefits and value to the UK market.
- Type of partner sought: High quality, new, innovative solutions and products offering real healthcare benefits, value and aimed at reducing long term care costs for the NHS, private hospitals and individuals are requested. Only products that are not widely available and add value to existing solutions are sought.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company seeks partners who can offer unique assistive living products and technology solutions and who are looking to enter or increase sales in the UK healthcare sector. The company seeks to estalish long term trusted relationships and act under a distribution services agreement.
• Reputable and trustworthy UK and international supplier
• Extensive sector knowledge and experience of the disability, assistive living and care market
• Established distribution networks and trusted supplier to the NHS and private sector
• Experienced in bringing new, innovative, high quality products onto the UK market
• Supplier of leading international brands
• ISO 9001:2015 certified
24/04/2018 - Selling Online Internationally - Inverary