The Romanian company is specialized in double wall corrugated pipes used for sewage systems, drainage networks, in various types and dimensions. The manufacturing procedure is co-extrusion. The company is looking for raw materials: recycled high density polyethylene and polypropylene re-granulate, but also virgin polyethylene and polypropylene under a manufacturing agreement.
The Romanian company is located in the North-Eastern part of Romania and is one of the biggest Romanian producer of plastic pipes.
Double wall corrugated pipe structure is a modern concept, optimized for maximum efficiency in transportation networks underground fluids without pressure or free flowing (sewage networks, drainage systems, etc.). The inner wall is made of high density polyethylene forming the flow tube for transporting fluids. The outer wall shaped ring ensures good rigidity, a very good balance flexibility - rigidity, lack slips to the ground in drains buried due to external profiles, allowing light rays bend etc. Also, the specific gravity of the pipe is significantly reduced compared to conventional systems, offering additional advantages for handling, storage and installation.
Smooth inner wall of the pipe ensure the high efficiency main function of the pipe - transmission of fluid, using the particular characteristics of the compounds based on high density polyethylene of construction: low coefficient of friction, good abrasion resistance, outstanding chemical resistance, good impact resistance even at low temperature durability.
Double wall corrugated pipes are designed to transport fluids using just gravity.
An innovative technology was designed by company's employees.
The company is looking for suppliers of raw materials under a manufacturing agreement.
- Type of partner sought: The company is looking for suppliers of raw materials :
- recycled HDPE(high density polyethylene) re-granulate with MFI 0.6-1.3 g/10 min at 190 Celsius degrees and 5 kgf , in two colors black and blue, with max humidity 0.2% and density between 940-970 kg/cubic meter;
- Polypropylene re-granulate with MFI 0.6-1.3g/10 min at 230 Celsius degrees and 5 kgf;
- virgin Polyethylene and Polypropylene with MFI 0.5g/10 min, at 230 Celsius degree and 2.16 kgf;
The company is interested to receive the goods CIF Constanta harbor (Romania) or at their factory in Romania.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Because the company is looking for important quantities of granules in a short period, the partner should be a producer or a distributor capable to deliver the envisaged quantities in a fast delivery time.
The Romanian company is interested to receive the goods CIF Constanta harbor (Romania) or DDP location of the factory in Romania.
48 days ago - SBRI: agile and self-powered public space CCTV
75 days ago - InnovateUK December sector competition: Open