The large Polish printing company seeks partners in South Korea to supply paper for producing labels in memjet technology. Partnership based on a manufacturing agreement is envisaged.
This large Polish company is a country leader in the sector of printing materials production. The diversity of products is made possible by its large assembly of machinery. The company invests in human resources and modern technology and systematically expands its technological capabilities and optimizes production processes.
The machinery includes:
• printing machines - the technology UV offset and UV flexo printing (up to 10 colors in one pass)
• machines for the production of labels - including printing
• machines for the production of forms with integrated labels and cards and a pressure-type adhesive sealer cutter, guillotine, foliating, labelers.
The company needs special printing paper for production of labels in memjet technology. This is a new high-speed color printing technology. The suppliers from South Korea of this kind of paper are sought. Manufacturing agreement is considered as a type of sought partnership. Growth in sales is a desired outcome of international collaboration.
- Type of partner sought: Printing paper to produce labels in memjet technology. Face-paper of weight 70 g. Any of types: gloss, semi-gloss, high-gloss.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Type: Industry
Field of activity: Printing paper production, especially paper suitable for memjet printing technology.
Role: The partner will be expected to conclude manufacturing agreement.
The company invests in innovative technologies and multi-function machines, enabling it to expand constantly the range of products and offered services. By combining multiple techniques in a full-featured "Post-Press" machine park, the company can tailor-make an infinite number of personalized products, in a wide range of formats, shapes, and raw materials.
48 days ago - SBRI: agile and self-powered public space CCTV
75 days ago - InnovateUK December sector competition: Open