The Dutch designer has developed a range of geometric glass objects for interior decoration. The products are handmade by the company and sold successfully for several years in shops in the Netherlands, France and other European countries. Due to increasing demand the owner is looking for a manufacturer that is interested in taking over (the complete, or part of the) production of the lamps under a manufacturing agreement.
The Dutch company has been producing their own designed product range of interior objects for several years. The products are geometric objects made of 3mm blanc float glass, often containing a lamp.
The production process of these lamps:
- Cutting the pieces of glass, in general about 14 cm x 14 cm
- Applying of the copper foil on the glass pieces
- Soldering of the object
- Patinating the metal in black and copper (high shine)
- Applying the fitting with cord
The company is looking for a company experienced in this kind of Tiffany / glass cutting / soldering production processes. After approval of the first samples the company wants to place a first order of at least 4 more models 250 pieces each.
The proposed type of collaboration is a manufacturing agreement.
- Type of partner sought: The partner sought is experienced in cutting glass and/or soldering, applying ‘Tiffany’ technique and capable of doing this efficiently.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The partner sought is experienced in cutting glass and/or soldering, applying ‘Tiffany’ technique and can do this efficiently. The partner sought is interested in taking over (the complete, or part of the) production of the lamps under a manufacturing agreement.
Partners that can do the cutting of the glass and applying the copper foil on the glass pieces are invited for their reaction too.
The production process is not experimental. The company has several years of experience in producing the designs. Drawings and know-how will be consigned.
Market demand for these products is still increasing.
Already on the market
Design Rights,Trade Marks,Other - Registered design rights for Belgium Netherlands and Luxemburg.
24/04/2018 - Selling Online Internationally - Inverary