The Italian company founded in 2016 is willing to enlarge the typology of offered products and is looking for pellet, coal/charcoal and firelighters. The company has been recently founded so it can offer enthusiasm, some experience in online sales and an interesting client portfolio. The company is looking for suppliers of the above mentioned products from Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland and Switzerland for concluding longstanding distribution agreements.
The Italian company is based in Tuscany and it has been recently founded. It is currently expert in supplying food & beverage, but it is enlarging the range of products offered to its clients. For this reasons the company is looking for pellets, coal/charcoal and firelighters. As it concerns the products:
1.Pellet - the company requires products marked ENplus A1 or ENplus A2 (European system quality seal for the wood pellet supply chain). The requested quantity should be approximately 30/40 thousand tonnes a year;
2.Charcoal products – the company requires charcoal suitable for BBQ, ovens, to be sold in super markets, shopping malls, DYT centers. The requested quantity should be approximately 10 thousand tonnes a year;
3.Firelighters – natural and artificial firelighters.
They are at their first experience in international cooperation and intend to enlarge the typology of offered products. They would like to conclude distribution agreements in order to able to meet the increasing demand of their clients of quality products from European countries. In particular the company is looking for products from Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland and Switzerland.
- Type of partner sought: The required pellet products should be marked, accordingly to the European system quality seal for the wood pellet supply chain, as ENplus A1 or ENplus A2
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is interested in concluding distribution agreements with experienced distributors linked with producers offering certified pellet, coal and charcoal. The counterparts should be able to provide products mainly from Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland and Switzerland.
The newly founded company has:
1. An established distribution network covering the whole distribution chain, ranging from retailers, to small and medium wholesalers to DIY (Do-It-Yourself) store;
2. A client portfolio requiring certified products;
3. A young and dynamic team;
4. Two years of experience in online sales.
24/04/2018 - Selling Online Internationally - Inverary