A German company is producing and selling chimney woods. It plans to become a wholesaler for chimney wood, wood pellets, wood briquettes and turf-derived fuel from sustainable sources.
The company is looking for Ukrainian and Belarusian manufacturers and distributors of respective products usable for chimneys and fireplaces and made from beech, oak, ruby, birch, ash or alder.
The company is interested in distribution services agreements, manufacturing agreements and joint ventures.
The German, family-owned company was established in 2002 and produces and sells chimney woods in pallets and bags within Germany. It already has a well-established, reliable customer base and solid experience in international cooperation.
For the expansion of its portfolio the German company is looking for manufacturers and distributors of chimney wood, wood pellets, wood briquettes and turf-derived fuel in the Ukraine and Belarus. The suppliers should be small or medium-sized companies from the forestry sector providing hardwood in the form of chimney wood, wood pellets, wood briquettes or turf-derived fuel. The wood should be one or several of the following types: beech, oak, ruby, birch, ash, alder and have a residual moisture of under 20 percent. Since the products are to be sold within Germany, they have to meet all German standards for sustainable natural fuels. If provided in pallets, the wood should be cut in pieces of 25 to 30 centimeters.
The German company plans to expand its business within Germany and also considers Scandinavia as a new market for its products. Also the company aspires to become a wholesaler of all kinds of sustainable natural fuels and plans to sell products from sustainable sources.
Therefore the German company is looking for Ukrainian and Belarusian partners for the production and distribution of sustainable natural fuels in high quality. The partnering company would either manufacture the above mentioned types of hardwood products respectively turf-derived fuel or agree to see their products distributed by the German company. The German company prefers to find long term mutual cooperation with companies, which are experts in their fields and are interested in manufacturing or distribution services agreements. Most likely, the partners come from forestry or adjacent sectors.
In order to become a wholesaler the German company is also looking to join a Ukrainian or Belarusian partner in a joint venture. Here the focus would lie on the common production and distribution of sustainable fuels.
- Type of partner sought: The German company is interested in high-quality chimney wood, wood pellets, wood briquettes and turf-derived fuel from sustainable sources. The chimney wood needs to have residual moisture of under 20 percent and has to meet all German standards for sustainable natural fuels. The wood should be one or several of the following types: beech, oak, ruby, birch, ash, alder. If provided in pallets, the wood should be cut into pieces of 25-30 centimeters.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Regarding a potential distribution services agreement the German company is looking for Ukrainian or Belarusian partner that is producing and distributing sustainable natural fuels and chimney woods in high quality and interested in a long term cooperation.
With regard to a potential manufacturing agreement the German company searches for a small or medium-sized Ukrainian or Belarusian producer of high-quality, sustainable natural fuels and chimney woods.
Concerning a potential joint venture the German company is looking for a or medium-sized Ukrainian or Belarusian company that is a producer and distributor of high-quality, sustainable natural fuels and chimney woods.This partner should have a proper interest in a long term and successful mutual cooperation with focus on the common production and distribution of sustainable fuels.
- fast growing family owned company
- high flexibility according to customer needs
- solid and growing customer base
- frequent orders in long term contracts
- 15 years of market experience
Already on the market
Granted patent or patent application essential
30/10/2018 - Ocean Energy Europe 2018