German energy supply company focusing on renewable energy and manufacturer of aviation obstacle lights is looking for manufacturers from Asia/China to extend their product-portfolio and to distribute the products of the Asian partners on the European market.
The company, a technology supplier focusing on renewable energy sources, was established in 2002 and is located in Brandenburg, Germany. The company develops, produces and sells aviation obstruction lights for the marking of wind turbines and other obstacles like power stations, masts and chimneys. Within a joint venture agreement or manufacturing agreement the company is now looking for a manufacturer and developer of aviation obstruction lights and other objects for the marking of industry obstructions, recording to the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organisation) and FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) standards. Furthermore, every component and material that is usable for marking of obstacles and industry objects. The Partner should be able to manufacture cost-efficient in mass production and to deliver on low-cost base to Germany.
The company is looking for strong partners from China, India and other Asian countries. In case of a successful collaboration, it is also possible to use the synergies of both companies to develop and to distribute products worldwide. Therefore, the partner could also distribute the products of the German company.
- Type of partner sought: Lights and other marking objects for aviation obstacles:
Lights based on modern LED technology:
- ICAO low-intensity type A lights
- ICAO low-intensity type B lights
- ICAO medium-intensity type B/C lights
- ICAO high intensity lights
- FAA lights
- other lights for marking of obstacles
- solar lights
- infrared lights
with the following additional requirement:
- small dimensions
- little weight
- LED Technology
- long life span of min 100.000 hours
- power supply 12/24/48VDC or 230VAC
- monitoring/failure Signal/output
Further products for marking of obstacles:
- marker balls
- additional components like GPS and twilight sensors
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Potential partners are developer and manufacturer of the lights mentioned above and meet the following criteria:
- is able to manufacture in big quantity (mass production) and deliver to low costs
- ensure short delivery time and low-priced delivery
- ISO9001 (not binding)
Manufacturer who are looking for a distribution partner for theirs products in Europe and worldwide in the branch of wind energy and aviation obstacle industry marking.
In case of a successful collaboration, it is also possible to use the synergies of both companies to develop and distribute products worldwide. In this case, the partner could also distribute the products of the German company.
Current application areas cover wind farms, industrial plants, chimneys, power lines and other obstacles. The location of the company in Brandenburg, the heart of Europe, enables an outstanding possibility to distribute products to all over Europe.
30/10/2018 - Ocean Energy Europe 2018