German telecommunication company is looking for partners to develop an expert network in international and roaming telecommunication tariffs, conditions and solutions. Target markets are EU, Norway, Switzerland. The idea is help with the country specific knowledge about tariffs and conditions to save communication costs. One possibility is to set up joint venture with potential partners in their home countries. But it is also possible to share the needed information via service agreements.
German telecommunication service company provides services to SMEs active on international markets about how to reduce telecommunications costs. The client is looking for partners to develop an expert network in international and roaming tariffs, conditions and solutions for SMEs in the EU, Norway and Switzerland. The network should focus on SMEs with global business and which pay more than 50.000 just for international telecommunication costs and roaming costs p.a. The major task is to help SME reducing communication costs with the country specific knowledge about tariffs and conditions. The potential partners should not be sales or facilitator/broker businesses.
To realize further growth the client is looking for telecommunication experts and independent telecommunication providers in in the EU, Norway and Switzerland. The company thinks about setting up joint ventures with the potential partners in their home countries in order to provide information for companies in those markets too. The company thinks also about sharing the information about roaming and telecommunication costs via service agreements. The client is interested in a longterm and mutual cooperation.
- Type of partner sought: Partners should be telecommunication experts and independent providers – they should not be traders or brokers.
The partner should have the country specific knowledge about tariffs and conditions for communication costs.
It would be helpful if all network partners also would use IBCS (International Business Communication Standards, https://i-bcs.org).
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The type of partner sought: telecommunication experts and independent providers. Partners should not be sales or facilitator/broker businesses.
The activity of partner sought: telecommunication companies and experts with sector know how especially in business tariffs and conditions.
The task to be performed by the partner sought: joint development of an expert network in international and roaming tariffs, conditions and solutions for business customers in the EU, Norway and Switzerland.
Partner should have experience in using technology of webinar, online/live meeting (UC).
Communication should be possible in English or German.
- the company does this business in Germany and Slovenia already
- the owner of the company has an experience of around 20 years with German telecommunication and mobile network operators
- experience in consulting for global customers in Germany for more than 10 years
- the company already has an international clients portfolio
- the German data base online portal (MS 365) can be adapted
- the company name is already protected in the EU (incl. Switzerland and Norway) and can be used as network name
- templates for the IBCS-form are available and can be shared with the network
30/10/2018 - Ocean Energy Europe 2018