A Cypriot company, active in the distribution of firewood (hardwoods), is looking for producers from abroad in order to make distribution services agreements. The Cypriot company is interested in distributing the following types of wood: beech, horn-beam, and oak.
The Cypriot company, which was established in 1966, started its business activities by importing, wholesaling and distributing Greek books, Christmas decorations, stationary, greeting cards, and art material to bookshops. The company is also operating in the retail market by operating its own bookshop.
Progressively, the company expanded its activities into other sectors and since 2012 the company became an importer and distributor of firewood (hardwoods) used in fireplaces, due to the high levels of demand. It has its own warehouse which is complied with the appropriate conditions for keeping the firewood.
Company’s clients are supermarkets and convenience stores.
It also sells firewood directly to consumers.
The Cypriot company is looking for new suppliers/producers of firewood (hardwoods) mainly from Mediterranean and Balkan countries in order to make distribution services agreements. The company is interested in importing and selling its potential partners’ products with a profit margin in its local market. The types of wood preferred by the Cypriot company are beech, hornbeam, and oak. Other hardwood species are also acceptable.
- Type of partner sought: The potential partners should produce firewood (hardwoods) with the following specifications:
• Season wood (at least 6 months) with moisture less than 20%
• Split and cut in specific dimensions (usually 35 cm or 70cm)
• All must be in pallets like the attached photos
• Accept orders for one high cube 40 ft. container with 30 pallets per year
• External size of pallet is: 0,75X1,10X2,40
• Wood should be in good shape and presentable, like the attached photos.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The potential partner should be producers of high quality firewood (hardwoods). Their products should fulfill the specific requirements set by the Cypriot company.
It should also have an intention of a trustful and long-term cooperation with the Cypriot company.
The company’s firewood is safely stored at a dry, air ventilation warehouse. Its warehouse is constructed to ensure that the quality of the stored firewood is not affected by physical factors such as humidity, water, rodents and bugs.
The Cypriot company has also a well-organized distribution network and a good clientele.
Already on the market
30/10/2018 - Ocean Energy Europe 2018