Tunisian company operating in pharmaceutical industry, specialized in the development, production and marketing of dry forms (drugs and dietary supplements) is developing an innovative nationwide form of medication that is "transdermal patches". The company is looking for technical cooperation and expertise in the process development and marketing of this new product.
This Tunisian SME has a great experience in the development and market entry of new medical products. In the past, this company has worked with investors in business development and evaluation of market opportunities for new products.
The company wants to develop a new form of drugs "transdermal patches" and seek exceptional expertise in the development of transdermal patches.
The transdermal patches is an adhesive device that allows to administer, for medical purposes or aesthetic care, an active substance through the skin.
This therapeutic mode has many advantages. Examples:
- Eliminate digestive disorders
- Good regularity of active substance release over the hours
- Reduce side effects
- Reduce drug interactions ...
The company is now looking for a partner for technical cooperation. This partner must have the technical knowledge of drug development in the form of transdermal patches.
- Type of partner sought: Specialized knowledge of the development of transdermal patches and technical knowledge of the manufacturing processes and quality control of finished products is required.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The partner sought by this Tunisian company is a specialized healthcare company active in the pharmaceutical field. This partner must have technical knowledge on the development of transdermal patches. Cooperation sought in the framework of a technical cooperation agreement.
Already on the market - Market and profitability study
02/04/2019 - UK Funding for Innovation
04/06/2019 - Future of Building 2019