Industry leading companies based in Singapore are interested to partner providers with relevant technologies to co-innovate in a wide variety of solutions within the categories of aviation, maritime, land mobility, logistics and trade.
The MNEs are interested in research, technical cooperation or commercial agreements with technical assistance with startups and SMEs.
Deadline of the call: 15 Sep 2020
Leading MNEs based in Singapore are seeking partnerships to co-innovate in developing solutions in the categories of aviation, maritime, land mobility, logistics and trade.
Successful applicants whose proposals are selected will gain access to domain knowledge and opportunities to test-bed and co-innovate with industry leaders to develop new products and services for these sectors.
The MNEs are seeking the following types of partnerships with startups and SMEs:
i) Research cooperation - Both parties will work together to co-develop the solution.
ii) Technical cooperation - The MNE will work with the SME to cooperation on the technical aspects in adopting the technology to address its challenges
iii) Commercial partnerships with technical assistance - The MNE will establish a commercial agreement with the startup/SME with technical support rendered by the startup or SME.
In the above cases, the startup/SME could also be a test-bedding partner for the MNE.
- Type of partner sought: Expertise, solutions and technological innovations are sought in the following areas:
1) Automatic generation of realistic image and video data for machine learning/Artificial Intelligence algorithm development
2) Instant messaging communication platform for logistics supply chain
3) Collaborators for global trade financing using blockchain
4) Solutions to reduce accident rates for car drivers
5) Automated system to monitor and manage tasks and inventory for mining companies
6) Electronic Shipping Instruction (SI) transfer for dynamic SI formats
7) Dynamic optimisation of bunker utilisation/procurement to improve fleet/vessel performance
8) Maintenance and repair, damage assessment and repair verification of containers
9) Digitalising of Dangerous Goods (DG) cargo handling process
10) Real-time tracking of cargo containers and non-motorised equipment
11) Real-time visibility of cargo in warehouse
12) Artificial Intelligence for customer support chatbot
13) Enhancing air cargo transshipment process through data mining
14) Accurate delivery of postal mail to letterboxes
15) Track & trace of postal articles
16) Cloud supply chain management to manage inventory, orders and goods delivery
17) Geographical targeting of flyer or catalogue distribution
18) Chatbot technology for call centre
19) Automated price optimisation for eCommerce platform
20) Automated category allocation for goods received
21) Safe working process app for installation team post Covid-19
22) Automate kitting and packaging process for different product configurations
23) Internet of Things (IoT) technology for predictive maintenance of ship machinery
24) Mitigation of inventory overflow for warehouse
25) More efficient scanning of carton labels
26) Automated inspection of shipping containers at container depots
27) Tagging solution to track air cargo; replaces printed Air Waybill labels
28) Management and dynamic allocation of manpower and equipment utilisation in post COVID-19 work setting
Solutions should be at a technology readiness level of TRL5 and above.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The MNEs are keen on the following types of partnerships with startups or SMEs:
i) Research cooperation - Both the MNE and startup/SME will co-innovate through a research partnership.
ii) Technical cooperation - The MNE will collaborate with the startup/ SME on the technical aspects.
iii) Commercial partnerships with technical assistance - A commercial partnership will be established with technical support rendered by the startup/SME.
In the above scenarios, the startup/SME could also work with the MNE on test-bedding projects.
Prototype available for demonstration - Market ready, near-market ready or at least a working prototype preferred.