A Qatari pharmaceutical manufacturer of creams, ointments, solutions and oral liquid forms is looking for a partner who masters the development and manufacture of solid dosage forms. The partnership considered could be commercial agreement with technical assistance, manufacturing agreement, and or/ technical cooperation agreement.
This Qatari company is a pioneer pharmaceutical manufacturer powered by High-Tech GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) accredited production lines. They are governed by a policy of quality which is at the heart of their daily operations. The company was established as a part of the Qatar 2030 National Vision (QNV 2030). They match the latest technical and scientific achievements in the pharmaceutical industry worldwide, creating ambitious technical cooperation through strategic partners globally.
They are committed to deliver the latest advancement and different pharmaceutical dosage forms to cover all patient needs within the Middle East region, with a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
They have combined the latest technology in manufacturing machinery with CGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) along with world-standard quality management systems.
They manufacture and market products for domestic and both international market. While producing quality products as per CGMP. They strictly adhere to national and international regulatory requirements. They are committed to continuous improvement and value additions to the quality standards to satisfy their customers’ needs.
The company manufactures:
- Antiseptic for application to skin, mucous membranes, and inanimate objects. The company product portfolio of antiseptic solutions includes 30 products.
- Creams and ointments, these are pharmaceutical preparation for treatment of rashes, skin irritation, stings, and fungal infections. Products can be either a water in oil or oil in water emulsion , consisting of waxes ,emollients and lubricants dispersed in an oil phase and a water phase containing emulsifying , stabilizing and thickening agents , preservatives and in some cases , colorant. Active ingredients are dispersed in either phase or added when the emulsion has been formed and allowed to cool.
The company product portfolio of creams/ointment line includes 25 products.
- Syrups that are a concentrated solution of a sugar mixed in water or other aqueous liquid. Mainly consumed as children medicines, though medicated syrups for adults are also available.
- Type of partner sought: This Qatari company is looking for an expert partner company in the development and manufacture of solid dosage forms with particular experience in multi systems, such as pellets and micro pellets, which are further processed into final pharmaceutical dosage form.
The partner will have a product expertise and many years of experience in pharmaceutical formulations for solid dosage forms with innovative technology competence and comprehensive capacities for developing and manufacturing dosage forms
- Specific area of activity of the partner: - Type of partner sought: private companies
- Specific area of activity of the partner: solid dosage form for pharmaceutical industry
- Task to be performed: Development of product and process technology for the manufacture of solid dosage forms. Understanding the raw material, formulation, and processing variables needed to make a quality solid dosage pharmaceutical products.
. The final aim is to create new products in order to fulfill new requests.
30/10/2018 - Ocean Energy Europe 2018