A Polish company active in the nano-technology sector is looking for a technology that allows for the production of a protective coating against viruses, bacteria, and pathogens. The coating is intended for places/localizations such as public transport, medical facilities, shopping malls and shops, offices, hotels, public places, educational institutions and so on. The company wishes to cooperate via a license agreement.
A Polish company seeks technology that allows for the production of a coating that protects against viruses, bacteria, and pathogens. The coating would be used in public transport, medical facilities, shopping malls and shops, offices, hotels, public places, educational institutions, and any other public places.
The protective coating should meet the following criteria:
- Relatively quick application (less that an hour drying time)
- Large areas of treatment up to 800 -1200 square meters without special preparation time
- Coating should be applicable on any type of surface
- Guarantee long lasting protection
- Provide a defence shield creating a homogenous, treated surface, without any impact to the surface material.
Based on its previous business experience, the company believes that a licence agreement will be the best way to cooperate.
- Type of partner sought: Effects of the active treated surface should meet the following criteria:
• Anticontamination effects on any surface (>99,9% in lab tests)
• Prevents the growth of fungi and mould
• Neutralizes the spores
• Eradicates pathogens due to its photocatalytic effect
• Purifies the air and neutralizes odour: odours and noxious gases are oxidized into harmless substances as soon as they come in contact with treated surfaces
• Highly reduces VOC emission (Volatile Organic Compound)
- Specific area of activity of the partner: A Polish company is looking for an industrial/academia partner to provide technology that would allow to produce a protective coating against viruses, bacteria, and pathogens. Coating would be used at the public locations. The ideal form of cooperation would be licence agreement.