An innovative telecom provider in the Netherlands is looking for start-ups, scale-ups and SME’s that have already started their own product or services and want to experiment with innovative telecom solutions. Partners are sought for joint development in the frame of a research or technical cooperation agreement. This Technology Request refers to an innovation challenge published on an open platform.
The Dutch telecom provider has its own innovation lab and is continuously looking for innovative concepts in the field of telecommunication.
Their craftsmanship is connectivity, but they are ignorant when it comes to the applications of connectivity in cars, Virtual Reality glasses, streetlights or other Internet of Things (IoT) applications like lawnmowers. The company is convinced that only in collaboration new products & services will emerge.
Therefore the company is looking for small (start-up) companies in the field of:
- sensoring / Internet of Things
- data engineering
- developer skills
- Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality
with a wild, limitless idea that can be brought to the market by the company.
The types of cooperation proposed for joint development are a research cooperation agreement or a technical cooperation agreement.
IMPORTANT: This Technology Request refers to an innovation challenge published on an open innovation internet platform. If an organization expresses interest before closing date, it will be guided towards this open innovation platform. After registration participants can browse free through other submissions and engage in discussions. All submissions will get feedback by the company on this open platform. The challenge closes on October 2nd 2020 . Mind that posts on this platform are not confidential.
Beside open discussions on the platform, sharing of confidential information will be made possible on demand. After that, the firm will select the SME's with whom they would like to cooperate in the development of a solution. Once the challenge is closed, Expressions of Interest for this technology request will be treated in the traditional way.
- Type of partner sought: SME’s in the field of sensoring / Internet of Things, data engineering, developer skills, creativity, Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is looking for start-ups, scale-ups and SME’s with a wild, limitless idea that can be optimized, tested and improved by the company.
Type of partner sought:
• SME’s in the field of sensoring / Internet Of Things, data engineering, developer skills, creativity, Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality that have already started their own product or service
• They already have sales
• Keen to experiment with the future of 5G connectivity
The company with its enormous scale and reach can bring the idea to the general public.
Available for demonstration - The company is looking for wild, limitless ideas that can be optimized, tested and improved by the company.