A Dutch postal company, dealing with mostly business mail is interested in new additional services or products that can be added and carried out during the delivery route . Their nationwide delivery network can be of great added value for tech startups and logistics partners.The mail route is used at least twice a week. The company is interested in meeting business partners with new products or services and cooperate within a services agreement or commercial agreement with technical assistance.
A Dutch privately owned mail delivery organization consisting of some 23000 employees is open for idea's, services or products that can be an additional service within their fine network of mail and parcel delivery.
With a decline in business letters, an increase in parcel delivery and other delivered services the company would like to make their organization available for new product or service concepts to it's clients or third parties. A twice a week delivery schedule is offered and the staff have eyes and ears regularly present in the neighborhood for monitoring or delivering additional services or products.
The company is interested in new business models to be added to their portfolio and network within their current possibilities of delivery services.
Companies or service providers that require a fine network and regular contact in the field are urged to come forward with their proposals or business ideas to pitch their product or business concepts.
The company is interested in a long term strategic relation in a services agreement or commercial agreement with technical assistance that includes exclusivity within the Netherlands.
This technology request is an innovation challenge and is published on an open innovation platform until May 25th 2018. If an organisation does express interest in cooperation with this firm before that date, it will be guided towards this open innovation platform on which one can get in touch via a chat function with the company. Mind that posts on this platform are not confidential.
Beside open discussions on the platform, sharing of confidential information will be made possible on demand. After that, the firm will select the SME's with whom they would like to cooperate in the development of a solution.
Once the challenge is closed, EOI's for this technology request will be treated in the traditional way.
- Type of partner sought: The company is interested in:
- additional services to be carried out by their deliverers
- new activities and services that can be included in their route
- tech based services that require a dense and regular network for data collection
- monitoring and analyzing tools to improve operational services during the delivery route
- tools that contribute to a lower carbon footprint
- combined services or technology that can be added
- services that require frequent and regular contact moments
- services that can be handled by 1 person
- services that can be provided using handheld devices
The company is not interested in:
- products or services that include weight in excess of 10kg
- products that require conditioned transport
- products that require monitoring of for example temperature
- Products that require an age check or personal identification on delivery, for example alcohol or tobacco,
- Products or services that require cash payment by the recipient upon delivery
- shipment that require a 24 hours maximum delivery time
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Type of partner sought;
The company is interested in meeting new innovative businesses that require an existing, efficient and dense network to deliver their services or products. Also existing businesses that would like to extend their services to the Dutch market are welcome. Products or services that require data gathering or monitoring in the field using mobile held devices are urged to reply.
- Specific area of activity of the partner;
The activity of the partner should lie in software applications, tech, smart devices, data mining, consumer goods or products and services that can be delivered using a dense network of deliverers and their supply chain. Products or services that contribute to a lower carbon footprint are also of interest.
- Tasks to be performed;
The company expect the partner to be open to discuss business concepts or ideas on readiness and acceptance for the Dutch market. This would include business modelling, shared services, data mining, sharing of knowledge.
Already on the market - The company is interested in products or services that already excist on the market, however products and services that are in concpet stage or ready for demonstration are also of interest.
Patent(s) applied for but not yet granted
26 days ago - Greywater recycling reduces drinking water usage