A Macedonian company, dealing with organic production, is searching for a partner in the field of technology investment support for the part of production dealing with products for agriculture and ecology. Investment would be used for provision of equipment needed to complete the production line of the product portfolio. The company is interested for joint venture agreements.
A Macedonian SME has been already active for 32 years in the filed of exploitation and process of non-metal mineral raw materials. It is dealing with innovative solutions for ecological agricultural production and clean environment. The company is the leader on the domestic market in production of soil improvers, decontaminators and products for feeding and protection of plants, complied with the standards for organic production. In scope of ecology, the company produces products important for the maintaining of clean environment, mainly when natural disasters occur. This company disposes of its own development center where researches are carried out on daily basis aimed at development of new products for protection of the human health by ensuring the consumption of unpolluted agricultural products and by keeping the environment clean and safe.
- New-constructed production hall with 500 m2;
- Crusher of dry material;
- Filters for containing the dust from crusher;
- Meshes for sowing dry materials;
- Bunkers for storing;
- Transporters of raw materials.
By technology investment support needed for completion of production line of products for agriculture and ecology, current production costs would be reduced substantially, which in turn make our products price and value competitive on the market.
The company is interested to find partners with joint venture agreements.
- Type of partner sought: The company is looking for technology investment support for the part of production dealing with products for agriculture and ecology. Equipment needed:
- Dryer with rotatory movement, for mediate drying of raw materials with required capacity of 3.000 kg/hour of dry material, with moisture of 18-22% and granulation of drying material of 0-20 mm;
- Filters for dust removal from the dryer;
- Elevators and transport tapes;
- Mill (with bawls) for grinding dry materials in micron granulation;
- Packing machine for end products.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is searching for SMEs active in the field of technology investment support for the part of production dealing with products for agriculture and ecology. The investment would be used for provision of equipment needed to complete the production line of the product portfolio.
30/10/2018 - Ocean Energy Europe 2018