A Luxembourg-based industrial company with a branch active in civil construction is looking for technologies to monitor construction projects. Recording, BIM (building information modeling) model integration, handling of big data, are examples of sought technologies. A validated proof of concept is required, partnerships will depend on the maturity level of the technology ranging from technical cooperation to commercial agreements.
The Luxembourg-based enterprise dedicates itself to creating excellent buildings, which meet their customers’ needs and boost their businesses while incorporating important sustainability principles. Relying on nearly 50 years of experience in planning and managing major construction and infrastructure projects, they offer tailor-made and competitive service packages for civil construction projects.
In the frame of their civil construction activities, the Luxembourg firm has been working on innovative concepts and processes to facilitate the project monitoring in the design phases as well as on site during the construction.
As their main activities center on the management of projects, their aim is to develop a concept that allows easy access, transfer and management of information related to the different phases of construction projects between stakeholders while limiting the information losses to a minimum; from the early design of the project, to its construction, through its management, operation and maintenance.
Since BIM emphasize on the digitalization of construction-based processes during design and construction phases, an integration of the BIM-processes such as 4D simulation, 5D cost monitoring, planning control, Quantity survey, cost monitoring, and quality of constructed area control is key.
The Luxembourg enterprise is looking to share its technological expertise in developing market ready solutions with young, innovative companies, through cooperative technology development, field-testing and other business development activities. Besides, our client has the capability to accelerate the future partners’ product development and market access.
Technical cooperation agreements or commercial agreements with technical assistance will be considered depending on the level of maturity of the proposed technologies.
- Type of partner sought: The integrated solutions should encompass following aspects:
- Recording of the construction site and conversion in a light and easy to handle data volume
- Integration of the 3D BIM model, either as IFC, OBJ, glTF or other native format
- Integration of the scheduling
- Interface for the matching of the schedule events with the BIM model objects
- Interface for the superposition of model to the recording of the site(Target / actual comparison)
- Periodical QTO interfaces?
- Links to static 3D data (PDF, JPG)
- Links to dynamic 3D data (probes, sensors, IoT)
This is by no means a comprehensive list, and if an interested startup is onto something new and disruptive, the Luxembourg enterprise will be glad to get in touch.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: - Type of partner sought: young and innovative company
- Specific area of activity of the partner: construction projects monitoring and facilitating
- Task to be performed: implement the innovative solutions in our clients' portfolio
Available for demonstration - A validated Proof Of Concept is mandatory.
Other - Depends on the partners´ IP