Lithuanian governmental organization is a public health care municipal office, established to implement public health functions assigned to municipalities by legal acts. They aim to find out the unique health needs of children and students in each educational institution, according to which they would perform public health care services more efficiently and organize the work of specialists more effectively. Potential cooperation types might be licence or technical cooperation agreement.
Lithuanian governmental organization is a public health care municipal office, established to implement public health functions assigned to municipalities by legal acts.
Functions of Lithuanian governmental organization:
1. Public health promotion in the municipal community;
2. Public health monitoring in the municipality;
3. Communicable disease prevention in the municipality;
4. Prevention of non-infectious diseases and injuries in the municipality;
5. Implementation of public health programs in the municipality;
6. Child and youth health promotion;
7. Cooperation with social partners;
8. Evaluation of municipality institutions' decisions on public health.
Currently, public healthcare provision covers a wide range of areas: health education activities, personal and environmental hygiene, catering supervision, first aid, etc. The situation of each educational institution is unique and depends on the specialists, their tools and activities. Therefore a quick aggregated overview or analysis of schools is impossible neither at the educational institution level nor on the municipal level. Now monitoring of public health implementation is done using statistical databases, surveys, journals, Excel, activity reports, etc.? This resupts in generalized, unified and recurring health education activities in all educational institutions. They are not always focused on children-specific health problems.
Lithuanian governmental organization aims to find out the unique health needs of children and students in each educational institution, according to which we would perform public health care services more efficiently and organize the work of specialists more effectively.
The possible type of partnerships between selected start-ups or growth companies may be for example licence agreement (buy a license) and technical cooperation agreement (need a technology to be developed).
IMPORTANT NOTE: This technology request is part of an innovation challenge and is published on an open innovation platform. The innovation challenge is focused on encouraging the creation and use of innovative solutions for the government. The application deadline is 23rd August. If a company/startup/innovator expresses interest in cooperation with this Lithuanian organization before closing date, it will be guided towards this open innovation platform where it can submit a proposal. The proposed solutions are presented at the Pitch Day, where all stakeholders gather in order to hear pitches proposed for the challenge. The best pitches are then selected after consultation with a panel of judges – experts that understand what will have the biggest impact. The selected teams proceed to the next phase of the innovation challenge – Accelerator process in which their ideas become prototypes and later products. If the solution is working properly, the governmental organization is ready to start the procurement processes.
- Type of partner sought: The solution should:
- An innovative and easy-to-manage database used by educational institutions, stakeholders, public health professionals and their employer;?
- Health profile - a structured and defined picture of the provision of public health care services in kindergarten / school;?
- Relevant and timely summarized municipal level information, available in different perspectives.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Lithuanian governmental organization is looking for start-ups and SMEs with ideas that fit the conditions of the desired solution outlined through this challenge.
The cooperation model may vary and might be for example licence agreement and technical cooperation agreement but the exact form of cooperation might be defined between the potential partners.
408 days ago - Guidance on Horizon 2020 funding if there's a no-deal Brexit