An Italian center of reproductive medicine is looking for innovative assisted reproductive technologies to be tested in its clinic. The company is also interested in testing updates of technologies which have already been available on the market and normally used in the sector. The cooperation will be carried out under technical cooperation agreements. In case of fully developed technologies the center will purchase them under commercial agreements with technical assistance.
This Italian center of reproductive medicine has been operating for over 25 years. They have latest generation technologies and they carry out the activities in a clinic of 500 square meters. The clinic complies with the most recent and restrictive European standards applied for the construction of centers dealing with sterility.
Firstly, they do a diagnostic classification of the sterile couple through a series of tests such as:
- hormonal assays to evaluate the ovarian reserve;
- ultrasound monitoring of ovulation;
- sterosalpingography or sonosalpingography to evaluate tubal patency;
- spermiogram for the evaluation of the male factor.
Once the problem is identified, assisted reproduction techniques are applied in the center. In particular, the following techniques are applied to guarantee the pregnancy:
- artificial insemination (artificial insemination by husband, heterologous insemination, intracervical insemination, intrauterine insemination, intraperitoneal insemination, intratubal insemination);
- uterine sperm–egg transfer (U-SET) intrauterine insemination;
- in vitro fertilization & embryo transfer (IVF-ET);
- intracytoplasmatic sperm injection;
- intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection;
- microsurgical epididymal sperm aspiration, percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration; testicular percutaneous sperm aspiration.
The center is looking for international technological partners which have developed innovative assisted reproductive technologies or that have improved medical devices, already in the market, in order to carry out system prototype demo in operational environment, under technical cooperation agreements. In case of fully developed technologies the center will purchase them under commercial agreements with technical assistance.
- Type of partner sought: The center seeks partners who carry out activities focused on the development of assisted reproductive technologies.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Italian center is looking for universities, SME, MNE, R&D center who have developed innovative assisted reproductive technologies and that must perform the system prototype demo in operational environment under technical cooperation agreements.
In case of fully developed technologies the center will purchase the technology and the international partner will provide the necessary services to support the technology transfer.
Under development/lab tested - The center is looking for innovative assisted reproductive technologies in order to perform the system prototype demo in operational environment (TRL 7). The center is looking also for fully developed assisted reproductive technologies.
Secret Know-how,Patent(s) applied for but not yet granted,Patents granted
1 day ago - Analysis for Innovators Round 5
28 days ago - Greywater recycling reduces drinking water usage