A French innovative company has specialised in developing mobile apps for digital learning. The SME is currently finalising the first digital handwriting exercise book designed to teach children how to write using a stylus and tablet, built on an AI machine learning platform. The SME is looking for a German partner specialised in educational content for children (books, manuals, exercise books, holiday books...) at primary scool. Technical cooperation agreement is sought for content integration.
A French company develops and sells mobile apps to improve digital learning. Following seven years of research, curriculum-aligned exercises have been co-created with teachers, occupational therapists and neuroscientists. A self-paced approach enables children to progress at their own speed according to their own ability, whilst AI Machine learning provides real-time corrective feedback and stores data for future analysis.
The app on the student tablet enables teachers to enhance their handwriting teaching methods through its use with styluses in the classroom.
- 8 curriculum aligned handwriting exercises provide a learning opportunity for letters, numbers and fine motor skills development, using real time feedback to help the child while offering personalized learning paths
- Working of the students at their own rhythm, based on their personal difficulties and progress
- Autonomous working of the students, on the basis of assigned or integrated exercise content
The dedicated teacher webspace, allows:
-class management: create lesson plans, monitor students progression and review each child's work
-creation and personalization of student profiles,
-ability to organize classrooms into working groups,
-lesson plans stored in library for future use,
-customizable lesson plans and exercises can be sent to individual students.
Possibility to monitor the students' work:
-identification of students with learning difficulties,
-monitor individual progress through AI machine real-time feedback,
-replay and analyze student's interactive handwriting strokes.
At home the app on tablet now enables children to continue their learning journey outside of the classroom by using the connected version, where children can continue practising handwriting at home using a stylus and tablet. Curriculum aligned exercises help children to develop their learning journey during their spare time or on holiday.
The French SME is finalising the app of active learning (handwriting, reading and arithmetic) dedicated to children 6-10years for use at school and at home. The SME is currently looking for a German partner to help for content integration in the app. A technical cooperation is sought with a paper publishing company specialised in editing contents for primary school in Germany.
- Type of partner sought: -Knowledge of current eductional content for children at primary school in Germany.
-Expertise in writing and publishing educational content for children in German
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The ideal partner should be a German paper publishing company of educational content for children (books, manuals, exercise books, holiday books ...) at primary school.
The role of the parner should be a technical cooperation to help for German content integration in this mobile app for tablet.
Available for demonstration - The tablet is existing in other langage (French, English)