A French SME, specialised in digital healthcare, has developed two digital solutions: home telemonitoring platform and an electronic health record system; to connect the patient’s home to his healthcare provider. It is seeking a healthcare software company under a research or technical cooperation agreement to implement one or both proposed solutions in a global health software package.
The French healthtech company, founded in 2010, has developed two comprehensive digital health solutions dedicated to the integrated care pathways:
- Home telemonitoring platform: allowing patient relation management by monitoring the patient condition through adherence assessment, health and care education, e-coaching program, teleconsultation… This patient relation management tool can be implemented for chronic disease, outpatient, contract research organisation (home digital trial).
- Electronic health record system: comprehensive mobile record dedicated to the hospital care at home addressing the management of acute illness and palliative cares (secured medication, e-prescribing, nursing and care management, process and workflow, dashboard…). This tool brings together the medical record, the continuity of care record, the communication management toolkit and the assisted decision module.
Both solutions connect healthcare providers and patients through a web portal for care givers and a mobile app for the patient. The products help managing complex care, coordinating integrated care organisation (hospital, primary and community care, laboratories, payers) and rolling out a seamless continuity of care whether the patient is away or at home.
The proposed solutions allow the healthcare system to:
- Move to value-based care by driving measurably better outcomes through cost-effective care based on comprehensive shared records and by enabling connected health community to deliver care more safely and efficiently
- Manage population health by eliminating gaps in care, manage chronic conditions and improve the overall health status of populations with standardized care personalised for each patient
The company is interested in a technical cooperation and eventually a research cooperation agreement with a partner to collaborate in the development and implementation of one or both proposed solutions in a comprehensive health software package.
Expected partners are healthcare software companies having complementary web solutions with skills on interoperability standards, tierce software interfacing, web programming, health data storage (clouds, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
In accordance with its business plan and the key markets identified, the company will consider companies from Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland.
- Type of partner sought: The company is looking for companies with expertise in healthcare (regulation, organization, workflows) and experience in:
- Interoperability standards
- Third party APIs (Application Programmer Interfaces) integration: REST, data exchange format (JSON, XML-RPC…), file transfer protocol (HTTPS, SFTP…)
- Software Programing: Angular, Python…
- Healthcare IT: Clouds health Data Centers, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Data analytics
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is seeking a healthcare software company to provide technical services for interfacing both solutions into a comprehensive digital health solution.
The partner is expected to develop and sell software solutions for the healthcare market like Hospital Information System (HIS) or Diagnostic solutions.
Ideally the partner sought knows the distribution networks in the health sector to implement the marketing of the created solution.
Already on the market - Both products are already on the market, but further developments are needed to integrate them in a comprehensive health software package.