The company is a SME located in Southern France which designs, develops and operates solar farms.
For its power plants, the company is buying steel frame to carry the solar panels.
The SME is therefore looking for a partner specialised in steel construction able to manufacture and install steel frame adapted to solar panels. This SME would collaborate for the construction of their farm under a technical cooperation agreement. Providers from all EU countries are considered.
The French company, founded in 2008, designs, develops and operates solar power plants. As of today, they have built more than 950 plants for an installed capacity of 560 megawatts.
They can offer different solutions:
-Car park shade structures,
Their know-how starts from the design and engineering development to the construction and the operation and maintenance of the plants. The SME needs a partner with strong expertise in steel construction to collaborate for the construction of the plants under a technical cooperation agreement.
The company is currently looking for steel frame producers in order to conclude technical agreements. For many years, the company has been working with 3 providers located in France. The market being very concentrated the SME is interested in extending its providers' pool. In this context, the company is very open to international partnership.
The sought partner should be experienced in photovoltaic panel constructions.
The idea is to find a reliable and long term partner since the company is expanding very fast.
- Type of partner sought: The French company is looking for a partner with expertise in steel construction.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The French company is looking for a partner with strong expertise in steel construction to collaborate for the building of solar plants under a technical cooperation agreement.
The partner SME is expected to be a middle size SME producing steel frame with following specifications:
- The steel frame is compliant with NVCM66 dimensions
- The steel frame should be covered by anti-trust painting
- The provider is responsible for the steel frame assembly including whenever damages occur
- The steel frame should perfectly fit the thought foundations
- All spare parts should be compatible with each other
- The pole containing cables should be included
- All edges should be processed.
The partner will be providing the steel frame and should be in charge of its installation.
Already on the market - As of today, they have built more than 950 plants for an installed capacity of 560 megawatts.