A French SME is looking for utilities computer for a new light and environmentally friendly aircraft. Technical cooperation or license agreement is sought with companies or technical centers that can supply the solution today or under the 18th coming months according to the requirements.
The French SME working in the aircraft domain is looking for utilities company for use in an innovative light and environnementally friendly aircraft.
Technical cooperation is sought with a supplier that can offer products that maybe don't comply today with the requested specifications but with a development road map to achieve compliance within 18 months.
The provider should be able to design, develop and realise trials according to the requirements of the French company and produce the utilities computer.
Production rae : 250 per year for the aeronautical market and 1000 per year for the automotive one as automotive is also a possible market.
The product must be certified according to ASTM F-2840 within 30 months.
The supplier will be subject to controls and audits from the French company and the civil aviation authorities. It is not requested the company be a production or design organisation in accordance with Part-21 but it would be a bonus.
- Type of partner sought: The utilities computer must have these following characteristics. They must be considered as starting point of the project in order to study and optimise it and not a rigid work base.
- Weight : the lowest
- Volume : >1 l
- Voltage : 28 VDC
- Power : >0.4A
- Monitoring and safety devices to protect against over temperature, over voltage, over current,...
- Data input and output (I/O) with aircraft systems (CAN bus interface)
- Command and control with sensors (latches,...)
- Main function : to manage the security and comfort functions of the plane (alarm, heating, venting, canopy unlatching, personalisation...) and monitor specific plane parameters when the crew/owner is away
- 4G LTE and satellite link : Internet access and dialog with maintenance server
- Wi-fi hotspot for the cockpit and to communicate with crew smartphones, tablets
- Full built-in test with status output on CAN bus,
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) : 100 000h
- Cooling : None,
- The supplier shall indicate compliance with Ingress Protection standards
- Provided with CAD step files
- Provided with full data sheet and interface description
- Provided with a development environment for its application software
- Application SW develop by the French company or the supplier
Utilities computer must be able to resist to the following environment :
Flying with ambient temperature between -10 °C and +35°C
Storage temperature between -20°C and +50°C
Flying with relative humidity between 0 and 90 %
- Altitude :
0 to 20 000 FT : 0 to 7 000 ft
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Type of partner sought : industry, technical center
Role : To deliver the requested utilities computer or to be able to develop the product under 18 Months.
Secret Know-how,Patent(s) applied for but not yet granted,Patents granted
25 days ago - Who saves Christmas every year? We do!