A French SME has developped an innovative solution which consist of a pyrogasification-based process where biomass is converted with optimum efficiency. The SME is looking for expertise in gaz separation and compression as well as hygrogen uses and distribution network for Commercial agreement with technical assistance and/or Research cooperation agreement. Industrial and financial partners (Financial agreement) are also sought to accelerate the implementation of the project.
A French SME aims at using local sources of biomass to produce and distribute green hydrogen for mobility (fuel cell electric cars), energy (electricity/gas) and industrial applications.
The SME has developped an innovative solution which consist of a pyrogasification-based process where biomass (wood, wood waste, cereal straw) is converted, with optimum efficiency, into energetic H2 and decarbonated CO2.
The methodology proposes an integral process based on the valorisation of locally available material and agricultural surpluses through a decentralized process that guarantees huge savings in terms of logistical costs for the system's inputs. In addition, thanks to the optimization of the resources used and the introduction of waste/products at the end of their life in the productive cycle, it is fully aligned with the principles of circular economy.
Finally, the distribution of H2, in which the traditional service stations are complemented with a personalized system where the SME's logistics partners directly transport the fuel to the end users, solves a key mobility bottleneck, further boosting the growth of the number of vehicles based on clean hydrogen energy..
- Type of partner sought: Technical Specification or Expertises Sought are :
- Gas separation,
- Hydrogen new uses (mobility, fuel cells, industrial uses, energy storage...),
- Hydrogen storage, distribution to professional, factories and to end consumers
- industrial partner to create an ecosystem around the project,
- financial partner to accelerate the implementation of the project.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The firm may be interested in several type of partnerships, including:
- R&D cooperation agreements, using its demonstrator and the technical solutions of the partners to accelerate hydrogen solutions deployment to end customers,
- commercial agreement with technical assistance, especially on the development of innovative distribution solutions to end users,
- financial partners,
- any other mutually beneficial agreements
Under development/lab tested
66 days ago - Funding competition Eureka Eurostars 2: round 11
20/02/2019 - Satellite Data in Construction
02/04/2019 - UK Funding for Innovation