A multinational pharmaceutical company is looking for innovative implants or injection projects. The sought product must be structural proteins and biopolymers that could be found in skin and soft tissues. The company is looking for marketed products with high potential for new treatments in cosmetic surgery, ophthalmology, urology, dermatology or neurology fields. The company is looking for new partnerships with academic or industrial partners for licensing, research cooperation agreements.
This multinational pharmaceutical company with French subsidiaries is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative medicine products for patients around the world. The company wishes to develop or co-develop innovative products related to structural proteins and biopolymers and is able to offer all its expertise in the development process.
The company would like to establish new partnerships in order to develop new technologies related to structural proteins and biopolymers found in skin and soft tissues. These projects could be issued from alternative non animal sources, green processes, new formulation and derivatives or functionalization. The French subsidiary is interested by co-development through licensing or research cooperation agreements.
- Type of partner sought: The company is looking for new assets for the extension of its portfolio and is interested by:
- Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs): hyaluronic acid, heparan sulfate, heparosan, dermatan sulfate, chitosan, chondroitin sulfate;
- Integrin extracellular ligands: collagen, elastin, polylysine, fibronectin, laminin, nidogens, osteopontin ;
- Peptides: RGD peptides, Pal KTTKS, elastin-like peptide (ELP).
The company is preferentially looking for products recently marketed, or for which sales volumes are relatively low, and without prior licensing agreement if possible.
The sought products must have validated clinical test on a prototype intended for medical applications.
The multinational company is open to establish licensing agreement or co-development/research partnership. The type of partnership sought will depend on the type of technology considered and the expectations of the potential partner.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is looking for academic or industrial partners. The size of the industrial partner is not important, it can be a startup or a mid-size company.
The company is preferentially looking for drug delivery or engineering tissue - especially cartilage -products presenting injection or implantation delivery mode. Products with topical or oral delivery mode will be excluded.
39 days ago - Funding competition Eureka Eurostars 2: round 11
67 days ago - Who saves Christmas every year? We do!