A Spanish investment company specialised in start-ups scaling and business acceleration is seeking to invest in start-ups with innovative solutions based in AI, 5G, IoT, VR/AR that enable the digital transformation of water cycle and industrial processes or with digital solutions that improve quality of life in cities. The Spanish company is interested in a financial agreement.
The Spanish company is part of a large company with a long tradition and experience in the water sector that has become in the last ten years a world-renowned company in the digitalisation of the water sector by bringing disruptive technologies to industrial processes.
The Spanish company is looking for new technologies based in artificial intelligence (AI), 5G, internet of things (IoT), virtual and augmented reality (VR/AR), enterprise SaaS (software as a service), cybersecurity or similar that enable digital transformations of the following sectors:
- Water: Implementation of digital solutions to improves technologies involved in the full water cycle.
- Industry 4.0: Digitalisation of the industry optimising industrial processes
- Smart Cities: Innovative solutions that improve the quality of life of citizens.
They are looking for start-ups for a financial agreement. They are interested in the investment and business acceleration of the start-up. They can invest form 150K to 3M Euros, depending on the stage of development and maturity of the technology and start-up.
The Spanish company will also contribute with their technical staff to the development of the pilot project.
A team with extensive experience in scaling start-ups and developing business will work together with the selected start-ups.
- Type of partner sought: Scalable solutions that contribute to the digital transformation of the industry, water sector and smart cities.
The solution sought should be a minimum viable product or functional prototype to be scaled-up or integrated and validated.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Spanish company is looking for start-ups with innovative digital solutions based in AI, 5G, IoT, VR/AR or similar. The start-up should be in the early stages, from the first to the scaling stage, before the series A investment round, first significant round of venture capital financing.
The start-up is expected to run a pilot project that it is scalable to other sectors. The Spanish company will invest and contribute technically to the pilot development.
The Spanish company is interested in a financial agreement.