A Bavarian Start-up, founded in 2020, offers the service to develop technical ceramic products according to customer ideas. For the development of an exhaust gas cleaning system, a partner from the field of high-temperature brazing for technical ceramics is sought as a manufacturing agreement by subcontracting
A company based in the south of Germany- Bavaria, was founded in 2020 and works in the field of product development and material modification in the field of technical ceramics. The owner has more than 30 years of experience in production, research & development of technical ceramics and has existing partnerships with laboratories worldwide.
The StartUp is looking for partners who, after successful product development and prototype testing, can take over series production or support it with individual services, such as sintering under inert gas or high-temperature brazing of ceramics. Knowledge in forming, sintering, grinding, metallizing or measuring of technical ceramics is required. The field of application is always the production of technical ceramics, excluding medical ceramics.
- Type of partner sought: The start-up is looking for SME or industrial companies with knowledge in the following areas:
- extrusion of ceramics incl drying
- sintering in oxygen and inert gas
- high temperature soldering
- metallisation of ceramics
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Start-up is looking for a partner in the field of industrial ceramic production with capacities for the production of pre-series samples. After successful series release, the partner should be able to take over series production.