A Chinese industrial big data platform and application services provider looks for a partner in Finland for jointly research and development of technologies of data collection, analysis and optimization based on the industrial equipment, modeling technology and application based on multi-source heterogeneous data.
The Chinese company was founded in 2013,which is a national high-tech enterprise,completed the shareholding reform in 2016.
Currently it has three wholly owned subsidiaries, owns more than 50 thousand square meters of the equipment debugging workshop and the production outsourcing base more than 200 thousand square meters, has undertaken a number of provincial and municipal scientific research projects, and won many honors and awards at the national level.
Since its establishment, the company maintains the growth rate of more than 100%, total service for small and medium-sized enterprise customers over 10 thousand.
The company mainly focuses on industrial equipment manufacturing, communication equipment, and big data services, integrates the information technologies of the internet industry, big data and cloud computing etc. with manufacturing key technologies.It is committed to promoting manufacturing enterprises internet and provide comprehensive support for the industrial transformation and upgrading of small and medium-sized enterprises.
The company is a group with multi-business diversification, which has carried out all-around business in intelligent manufacturing, industrial internet and industrial big data analysis. It now owns three wholly-owned subsidiaries. One of them is mainly engaged in the research and development, production and sales of laser equipment, with the focus on laser cutting equipment.Another mainly focuses on research and development, production and sales of other industrial equipment except for laser equipment.The main business of the third one is the development and sales of industrial software.The parent company of the group focuses on industrial big data platform and application services as the main business, also includes research, development ,production and sale of industrial communication equipment etc.Since its establishment, the group has accumulated a large advantage in the fields of equipment manufacturing, industrial software and industrial communication, formed a strong support for the big data and data application service and a complete industrial chain.
The main products and services of the company are as follows:(1) Industrial communication products: device signal acquisition terminal;
(2) Laser equipment and key components products
(3) Industrial Internet platform services and APP development services;
(4)Software development and services.
- Type of partner sought: The company should have the background of the Internet of things, artificial intelligence and big data,especiallyindustrial Internet and industrial big data analysis,fault diagnosis and prediction technologies or products. It is preferred if the compnay has some specific industrial cases.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Chinese company is looking for a company in Finland for jointly research and development of the following technologies:
1.Technologies of data collection, analysis and optimization based on the industrial equipment: based on the massive underlying signal data of industrial equipment, they want to develop data collection, analysis and optimization technologies according to certain specific conditions, which also can realize the data transmission, encryption, etc.
2. The modeling technology and application based on multi-source heterogeneous data: they want to develop a kind of heterogeneous data sources for one kind or type of industrial equipment acquisition, and to develop a data analysis model, so as to realize the preliminary analysis of the multi-source data. According to the analysis results, they will study its potential application scenarios.
25 days ago - Analysis for Innovators Round 5 including Glasgow event
52 days ago - Greywater recycling reduces drinking water usage
04/09/2019 - WECPmatch 2019