A Chinese company provides manufacturing services in the field of metal. It is looking for research and manufacturing partnerships that lead in strengthened heat transfer technology of rail transit radiator.
In detail, the company wants to find a partner to make a prototype of heat transferring machine and test it. There will be more details in the following description.
They want to cooperate with partners through research cooperation agreement and technical cooperation agreement.
This Chinese company was established in 2005.
The company provides manufacturing services in the field of metal, especial the component of rail transit. It is one of the participants that formulate the industry standards of rail transit cooling system.
The company is looking for research and manufacturing partnerships that lead in strengthened heat transfer technology of rail transit radiator.
1. They want to make a research on transferring heat by natural convection during the cooperation.
2. Make a prototype and test it.
3. Apply the research on products to improve their performance by over 20%.
4. Form relevant intellectual property rights and apply for one or more related patents.
- Type of partner sought: 1.Design a new type heat transfer enhanced fin structure, make convective heat transfer coefficient of the mainstream rail transit radiators improve from the current 25 w/(? · K) to 30 w / ? (K);
2. Analysis and optimizing the structure design of radiator products Of traditional rail transit, improve the surface heat transfer coefficient of fluid solid coupled radiators, to make the temperature rise of the IGBT module reduce from 60 ? to 53 ?, and reduce failure rate by 30%, prolong radiators’ serving life;
3. Seek the method to reduce the contact thermal resistance from 0.00011(?·K/W)to 0.000075 (?·K/W), which means reduce the temperature rise of IGBT module by 1.3 ?;
4. Reduce the amount of radiating fins, reduce the burden of the corresponding components, to make the combined radiator weight of the main transformer and main converter reduce from the current average 320kg to 285kg, that will save over 330 tons of electrolytic aluminum and other metals every year.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is looking for research and manufacturing partnerships that lead in strengthened heat transfer technology of rail transit radiator.
The company is interested in research cooperation and technical cooperation.
66 days ago - Funding competition Eureka Eurostars 2: round 11
20/02/2019 - Satellite Data in Construction
02/04/2019 - UK Funding for Innovation