A Singapore SME has developed emotion recognition Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions using advanced image processing and computer vision algorithms. It is seeking co-development opportunities for telehealth, especially for identification and mitigation of mental health issues. The technology has been deployed in social service and healthcare.
The Singapore SME is seeking to partner European SMEs to participate in the Eureka Clusters AI call for joint innovation projects.
The Singapore based company is a spin-off from a research institute and a U.S University from over 5 years of R&D in medical research.
The technology has use-cases in:
- Tele-Health where care providers get real time emotional feedback on the state of the people in needs. Discover and interventions with any video platform or devices.
- Tele-Education with insights metrics on teaching content receptiveness and help educators to identify the emotional state of online learners: Confuse, Stress or Bored.
- Tele-Human Resource for online recruitment or training with deepen behavioral analysis data for interpretation based on psychometric evaluation.
The company's software solution is available as:
- standalone software
- software development kits (SDK) on Windows, Linux, IOS and Android OS
- single-board PC
- mobile platforms
The company proposed the following use-cases for non-intrusive emotion analysis technologies:
- Real-time emotion detection for Mental health, Elderly care Via Remote Telehealth platform and emotional support health companion devices.
- Adaptive learning content, curriculum developed with emotion data and mood-meter for classrooms or exhibitions.
- Objective aptitude training with enlarge behavioral cues on situational training, online training and cognition skill development.
- Online recruitment psychometric evaluation with candidates emotion analysis insights.
- Emotion insight into A/B testing/ packaging / POS satisfaction survey or guest services concierge measurement.
- Unbiased genuine emotion feedback for focus group or market research analytics.
- Gather emotion data at any displays and make improvements or create more interactive contents
The company’s core technology is at a high maturity for behavioural analytics use-case. Potential partners can be those with technology in the hardware, internet-of-things (IoT) devices, edge A.I. devices and kiosk technology sectors. The partner's core technology could be integrated and customised for collecting and analysing data for behavioural insights, resulting in a more holistic product/service offering.
The Singapore SME is seeking a potential partner (SME of all sizes) from the participating countries to apply for the Eureka Clusters AI Call 2021. The 13 participating countries are Austria, Belgium (Flanders), Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Luxembourg, Netherlands, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden and Turkey. Cooperation agreement to be explored will be aligned with submission criteria for the Eureka Clusters AI Call 2021.
Expression of Interest should be made by 31 May 2021 to allow time to facilitate in depth discussions between potential project partners prior to the submission of project. The deadline of the Eureka Cluster AI Call is on 28 June 2021.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Singapore SME is keen to partner with SME of all sizes from participating countries to apply for the Eureka Clusters AI Call 2021 under a research cooperation agreement to co-develop services in telehealth, particularly in the area of mental health. The 13 participating countries are Austria, Belgium (Flanders), Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Luxembourg, Netherlands, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden and Turkey.
Potential partners can be those with technology in the hardware, internet-of-things (IoT) devices, edge A.I. devices and kiosk technology sectors.
The key differentiating factors of the company's emotion recognition A.I. from those in the market are:
- It is the only one in the world using psychology circumplex model resulting in more precise emotion measurements with 2-Dimension data points.
- It allows for real-time processing and analysis for individual and large crowd group emotional state. Most competitors allow for only single analysis.
- Technology accounts for ethnicity differences with high accuracy of 93% vs 70% available in the market.
- Thousands of mood detection with interactive responds vs 7 basis labeling
- Deployment platform includes: APP, SDK, Raspberry Pi, Cloud Service.
The strength of their algorithms lies in distinguishing subtle expressions and providing fine-grained emotional insights at a low computational cost.
Already on the market
Coordinator required: No