A Macedonian company, is preparing a project proposal under the Work Program topic: CE-SC5-04-2019: Building a water-smart economy and society. The Project aims to demonstrate in large scale an innovative overarching model of water planning and management in all areas of water use (communal, industry, agriculture, energy generation sector). It is looking for project partners to further jointly apply for the call.
The project title is: Interconnectivity Model for Smart Water Management - IntoSmartWat
The Project aims to demonstrate in large scale an innovative overarching model of water planning and management in all areas of water use (communal, industry, agriculture, energy generation sector). The model will be based on holistic and integrated technological, environmental, managerial, financial and social approach for creation of a complex and systemic method for the model that will promote a holistic connection among users, supported by:
1) modern methodological approaches and tools for: water resources modelling,
2) maximal mobilization of alternative water sources (groundwater, rainfall, treated outlet water),
3) IT tools and novel software for optimal planning and long-term sustainable management of water resources,
4) novel technologies for circular economy applied in communal and industrial waste water treatment, recovery and reuse.
The project will encompass:
1) demonstration of interlinked new organizational, functional, communication, technological and business models for interconnection of water users, aimed towards sustainable and effective use and re-use of waters,
2) application of new technologies and equipment for improvement of effectiveness of use of water,
3) new application of digital techniques and specially designed software tools for water resources smart planning, management and monitoring,
4) innovative solutions for use of alternative sources of water for various users.
5) demonstration of new business and market models for stimulation of investments in water sector and underpinning new approaches and technologies of interconnection of water users and producers,
6) extensive communication with wide community of stakeholders.
Partners profile sought:
1) research institutions and innovation centers, in the fields of: communal and industrial waste water treatment technologies, circular economy in water sector and smart and efficient water resources management,
2) innovators, designers and manufacturers of circular water technologies,
3) engineering design and consultancy companies in water field,
4) contractors / Construction / Equipment installation companies,
5) water management authorities, water utilities, local / regional authorities,
6) operators of potential project demonstration sites,
7) business and marketing development institutions,
8) software development companies,
9) SMEs in water management sector,
10) consultancy institutions for EU legal framework in water sector.
The Institute is looking for project partners (R&D institutions, Universities, designers, manufacturers of circular water technologies. Their role would be to contribute to the project objectives thus overarching model of water planning and management in all areas of water use (communal, industry, agriculture, energy generation sector).
- Official call Deadline: 19 February 2019
- Internal deadline for EOIs: 30/01/2019
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is looking for R&D institutions, designers and manufacturers of circular water technologies, as well as universities and SMEs that have experience in research projects. The partners sought should have relevant experience, as well as potential and interest for sharing the project objective and innovation focus and for making a significant contribution to reaching the project goals. The potential partners should be associations and individual SMEs engaged in design and construction, Universities or Educational centers for continuous professional development of engineers. The prospective partners are encouraged to submit proposals for further development of the project concept.
Proposal under development
Acronym: Interconnectivity Model for Smart Water Management - IntoSmartWat
Coordinator required: No
39 days ago - Funding competition Eureka Eurostars 2: round 11
67 days ago - Who saves Christmas every year? We do!