A Korean company has been developing a variety of investigating devices including inspection of solar light. Its main technology is plasma lighting system with low maintenance fee and low power consumption along with long life compared to existing lighting system. The company is looking for partners to perform the technology to be more advanced under research cooperation agreement with a proposal of Eurostars2 and Eureka.
A Korean SME has specialized in research and development based on South Korea, and the company develop devices for inspection of solar light and for a variety of investigation and supplies them to national and public research institute.
The company comes up with the idea of development of plasma lighting system because it enables low maintenance fee, low power consumption, and long life compared to existing lighting system which could lead to change market trends of lighting.
Since the light is similar to sunlight, it is bright as daylight at night, so it could be applied on remote detection for trap and a cruise ship, and for night stadium and night golf field.
The company is the world second research institute to develop simulator for solar light investigation, and it is looking for partners to develop more advanced technology applicable on plasma lighting system to enter European market under research cooperation agreement by submitting proposal of Eurostars2 and Eureka.
Deadline for EOI: 15th May 2020
Deadline for Call: 15th June 2020
Project Duration: 104 weeks
- Specific area of activity of the partner: - Type of partner sought: SMEs, large companies, research institute
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Partners should be familiar with plasma technology that is applicable on lighting system and prefers to be manufacturer and research and development.
- Task to be performed: Partners should perform R&D for more advanced technology and functions on plasma lighting system, and it wishes to enter European market under research cooperation agreement.
The technology has advantages that are listed below
- Plasma lighting system makes light as brighter as daylight even at night, which leads low-priced electricity charges and maintenance fee.
- There are advantages based on functions, usages, innovation, and know-how
1) Lighting system that is the closest sunlight which makes it shines the night as daylight.
2) It has about 20,000 hours of life which is more than 70 times compared to existing light and it reduces maintenance and brightness that recognizes humanís faces in distance of 700m.
3) Clean lighting system without generation of hazardous materials such as existing lighting system, meaning that it does not belong to the criteria of hazardous substances which is more than 90 ra in the color rendering index.
Proposal under development
Patents granted,Trade Marks
31 days ago - PREPARE FOR BREXIT - Free events & webinars
31 days ago - Funding competition: ISCF Future food production systems
41 days ago - Innovation loans: September 2019 open competition