A Korean SME, a research oriented venture enterprise, is looking for partners to collaborate on a Eurostar2 project proposal. The project aims to develop and improve inspection device, optic device, and carbon compound material technologies. The SME is seeking companies, universities, or research institutes specialized in laser source development, synchronized control engineering and precision motion mechanics.
A Korean SME is in a leading position of inspection device and laser utilization. This company was independent from a Korean major company in 2008, and still maintain relationship with. Also, this company is interested in new business development through control engineering and optic technology.
The company has excellent total laser technologies. These technologies have superior performance with laser, such as display defect searching, flexible OLED laser lift, etc., and have high precision, applicability to various substrate size, full production process automation, and short tact time.
The company already have relationships with partners in U.S.A, Canada, China, Japan, Vietnam, Germany, and France. But this company want to expand their partner relationships over Europe, especially specialized to laser processing technology and carbon nanotube technology.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: - Type of partner sought: University, R&D Institute, and SME
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Laser related, Inspection Device
- Task to be performed:
- Any experts who can co-develop laser source
- Any experts who can co-develop next-generation treat mechanism process
- Any experts who can co-develop real-time, multi-touch synchronized control system
- Any experts who can co-develop next-generation optic/vision system
- Applicable to various substrate size
- High precision rate
- Full production stage automation
- Short tact time
Patent(s) applied for but not yet granted
27 days ago - Are you prepared for Brexit?
32 days ago - Innovate UK's Smart programme
04/06/2019 - Future of Building 2019