A Korean company specialized in microalgae technology wants to proceed joint research with odour removal of livestock excretion such as pig, ox, poultry dropping applying microorganism and production of natural manure and feed. By entering the EU market through research cooperation agreement, the company wishes to provide pleasant environment and economic advantages to livestock breeders with a proposal of Eurostars2 and Eureka.
A Korean company established in 2000 is securing microalgae processing technology aiming to improve the efficiency of agriculture and stockbreeding industry. To be more specific, the technology is about odour removal of livestock excretion using innovative microorganism and production of natural manure and feed using excretion.
This technology increases economic feasibility and contributes to environment conservation. With this technology, the company is seeking opportunities to understand local conditions regarding microorganism processing technology and to go on an in-depth research with partners under research cooperation agreement by submitting proposal of Eurostars2 and Eureka.
Specific conditions of the company and technology are as follows:
1. Current status: Test has been already completed in Korea, China, Southeast Asia(Vietnam, Philippines, etc.)
2. Technology features
- Solving national and social problems regarding huge amount of livestock excretion produced every year
- Air purification and river pollution prevention by excretion odour removal and treatment
- Increasing income of livestock farm by producing fertilizer with excreta which was supposed to be wasted
- Increasing income of livestock farm by producing livestock feed with excreta which was supposed to be wasted and by improving growth and development
3. Term of research cooperation: 6 months(planned)
4. Partners required: livestock raiser, producer of manure and feed using livestock excretion, livestock excretion and wastewater treatment company, distributor of livestock manure and feed, companies located in major dairy region in Germany, companies who are interested in production of manure and feed using excreta after research cooperation
Deadline for EOI: 14th August 2019
Deadline for Call: 14th September 2019
Project Duration: 104 weeks
- Specific area of activity of the partner: - Type of partner sought: Companies, public institutions, private institutions which deal with research and development, production, and distribution of agriculture and stockbreeding fertilizer
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Any companies and institutions related to agriculture and stockbreeding and dairy industry
- Task to be performed: Partners should be interested in agriculture and stockbreeding industry to help the company expand its overseas markets in Europe dairy and manure market under research cooperation agreement
The technology of odour removal of livestock excretion applying microorganism technology and production of natural manure and feed brings advantages as follows:
1. Income increase of local livestock farm
2. Productivity Improvement of agriculture and stockbreeding products by natural feed not chemical fertilizer and national health betterment
3. Nature and environment conservation (odour removal, air purification, soil improvement, and excreta and wastewater treatment)
Available for demonstration
1 day ago - Innovate UK's Smart programme
3 days ago - Do you have an innovative new way to stop a tank?
24/04/2019 - EUREKA Collaborative R&D Competition - Edinburgh