A Korean SME based on IoT security technology that is applicable on web solutions, and the company is planning on improvement of self-contained security solution technologies using artificial intelligence by submitting Eurostar2 proposals under research cooperation agreement.
The Korean SME established in 2004 has been a portal system development company based on global web agency. They are interested in web-based security technology, such as IoT security and internet disorder solution SW. The company is hoping to develop a diagnostic system in order to detect data forgery, interfering authentication, and signal data infiltration based on AI (Artificial Intelligent). Moreover, prediction of failure and protection of confidential information should be able without human intervention.
Therefore, the company is seeking partners to develop IoT security technology that is applied on prediction system of failure based on AI with the advanced functions of access control, attack prevention, and forgery prevention by submitting Eurostar2 proposals under research cooperation agreement.
Deadline for EOI: 14th August 2019
Deadline for Call: 14th September 2019
Project Duration: 104 weeks
- Specific area of activity of the partner: -Type of partner sought
: SME, University, or Research Institute
- Specific area of activity of the partner
; Product Development partners in the security products, systems, and applications.
- Task to be performed
: Under research cooperation agreement, the partner should engage in development of IoT security solutions with improvement of existing functions to be applied on diagnostic system and failure prevention system.
- Network, device, IoT platform would be implemented with more advanced functions
- Reduced cost of operating security SW by predicting failure (more than 5%)
- A highly secure platform, IoT device, network construction
- Implemented artificial intelligence security without user intervention
- Artificial intelligent diagnosis system for authentication / identification, access control, attack prevention, and forgery prevention
02/04/2019 - UK Funding for Innovation
04/06/2019 - Future of Building 2019