A Korean SME, specialized in production of chemical medications with natural products, is seeking for partners to collaborate on EUREKA/Eurostar2 project proposal. The company’s on-going research which is Vessel On-Chip is the purpose of this project. Partners are sought for companies and research institute specialized in production of chemical medications.
A Korean SME founded in 2013 has specialized in production of chemical medications with natural products, and now the company is studying for Vessel On-Chip which basically a multi-channel 3D microfluidic cell culture chip. Its technology has more benefits than previous vessel on-chip study.
For instance, it is not possible to identify the relationship with blood cells in the drug application experiment on previous one, but the one which they are working on measure ecological and morphological changes of blood cells in drug application experiments.
The SME is seeking R&D partners in European market for their technology to improve the existing products and continue on research in vessel on-chip system by submitting a proposal for Eureka or Eurostar2 program.
Deadline for EOI: 14th August 2019
Deadline for Call: 14th September 2019
Project Duration: 104 weeks
- Specific area of activity of the partner: - Type of partner sought: R&D Institute, SME
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Partners should engage in medical field, such as production of chemical medications, drugs, and technology related to blood.
- Task to be performed: An innovative technology applicable on measurement of blood cells’ variation by making the systems with actual vessel size and proper environment which is similar to human body.
Specifications are defined as below
- Actual vessel size on-chip device
- Cell culture and experiment in system
- Blood gas control
- Creation of aseptic environment
- Temperature control (35-45°C)
66 days ago - Funding competition Eureka Eurostars 2: round 11
20/02/2019 - Satellite Data in Construction
02/04/2019 - UK Funding for Innovation