A Spanish newspaper will create a European Medias Network dedicated to cooperating in the design and development of common projects oriented to defend and promote the European values and joining transnational consortiums in order to apply to the European Green Deal Call, area 10, topic 3. The company is searching for regional medias in Portugal, France and Italy to join the Network and cooperate in common projects oriented to empower, educate and involve citizens on climate change.
The Spanish newspaper would like to coordinate a European Network for Regional Medias with the following main objectives:
• To exchange knowledge and good practices to improve the media management and their turnover
• To guarantee reliable news and quality information for the citizens of EU regions
• To have access to other institutions with similar aims capable to join transnational consortiums and applied for EU funded projects
• To create a public-private model for cooperation between regional media, regional administration, academic institutions and representatives from the society with the aim of improve EU image and the implementation of EU policies and recommendations
• To contribute to the reconstruction of the EU regions and guarantee a future for their regional media sector
• To defend and promote the European Values among citizens from the EU regions.
The partners searched are regional newspapers from Italy, France and Portugal interested in being part in this Network and in cooperating in common projects in the future.
The Spanish newspaper wants to have the consortium formed before the launched of the European Green Deal Call. The objective is submitting common projects to the Green Deal call area 10 (empowering citizens for the transition towards a climate neutral, sustainable Europe), topic 3 (Enabling citizens to act on climate change and environmental protection through education, citizen science, observation initiatives, and civic involvement).
All the partners must have an active contribution in their respective regions empowering, educating and involving citizens to act on climate change and environmental protection. All of them will act in a coordinate way incorporating special sections dedicated to the European Green Deal, the environmental protection, the human impact on the environment, innovative practices on circular economy, etc.
Moreover, the partners will consider devoting a special section for articles written by citizens in order to achieve a complete citizen involvement and commitment.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is searching for regional medias from Italy, Portugal, and France interested in joining the Network and cooperating in the designing and development of common projects. The objective is to promote the European values and culture through a common strategy. The Network will cooperate in the scope of their respective countries with the public Administration in order to strengthen the modernization, competitiveness and implementation of the EU policies.
The company would like to have the consortium formed before the launched of the European Green Deal Call because the objective is submitting projects under that call, in the area 10 (empowering citizens for the transition towards a climate neutral, sustainable Europe), topic 3 (enabling citizens to act on climate change).
It will be the first European Network for Regional Medias oriented to the defense and promote of European values and culture.
This network will be capable of strengthening the cooperation between EU Regions and become a serious partner for the EU Institutions.
This will be a real example of private-public model of cooperation.
Project already started