UK healthcare company is looking for adhesive strips with medical grade stickers for magnets. The magnets will be applied directly onto the skin with the help of the stickers or plasters to reduce symptoms of the menopause. The company is looking to sign a supplier or manufacturing agreement with an appropriately registered and audited medical supply company.
A growing UK healthcare company, specialised in acupuncture is selling magnets to patients to reduce symptoms of a medical condition. The product is already on the market but they are looking for a new supplier for the plasters or adhesive strips on which the magnets are placed on the skin.
Description of the current sticker sheets or plasters (image of adhesive sheet included in the profile)
- The plaster is clear, hypoallergenic and showerproof.
- 5 year expiry date on adhesive
- Branding on the plaster backing sheet but not essential.
- Plaster or adhesive sheet retains ability to stick for up to 7 days
- Require product to undergo random sample testing throughout production to ensure product quality
- Product recorded and tracked through manufacturing system so if there was ever a need for product recall, it would be easy to identify exactly what stock has been made with what material.
The adhesive strip has a row of 4 removable stickers.
The magnets will be placed onto stickers, currently 25mm apart (magnet dimensions 5mm diameter, 2mm depth).
Current sticker sheet is 42x142mm.
The hole for each magnet should be 6mm diameter.
Order quantity: 600 sheets of four stickers.
The UK company is looking to sign supplier or manufacturing agreement.
- Type of partner sought: Composition of the current sticket sheet:
Tape caliper: 6.8mil (o.17mm) perforated polyolefin tape
Backing: 4.2mil (0.11mm) perforated EVA/Polyethylene blend film
Adhesive: medical/surgical use tackified acrylic based adhesive
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Supplier credentials:
- Registered and audited by the FDA and a European Notified Body
- Accredited to CE Mark
The sticker sheets need to be of medical/surgical grade.
Already on the market