This North East based company, with more than 50 years’ experience of supplying to the UK market, now want to supply their own branded chiller cabinets and freezers.
They are seeking innovative refrigeration solutions that prolong the shelf life of food and run in the most economical way possible from manufacturers (not suppliers) of refrigerated cabinets and freezers suitable for supermarkets, shop units, food retailers and convenience stores. Manufacturer agreement sought.
For more than 50 years the company has been supporting national UK supermarket chains and providing refrigerated cabinets, deep freeze cold stores and chillers, along with water chillers, air conditioning and close control HVAC systems.
For their main clients who are nationally based in the UK, the company is making a specific focus towards the supply and installation of refrigerated cabinets.
They are looking for external partners who can provide, under a manufacturing agreement, the following:
1. Multideck chiller cabinets in various sizes (1.875m, 2.5m etc) to operate between -2 degrees Celsius to +6 degrees Celsius.
2. Deep freeze well cabinets to operate down to -23 degrees Celsius in varying sizes.
3. Deep freeze cabinets to operate down to -18 degrees Celsius in varying sizes.
In support of the aforementioned items, there is a specific need for consignments of spare parts to accommodate the need of an unlikely failure to include:
1. LED light tubes and fittings.
2. Evaporator fan motors
3. Thermostatic expansion valves (mechanical)
4. Thermostatic expansion valves (electronic)
5. Door heaters
6. Trim heaters
7. Evaporator defrost heaters
8. System controllers
10. Shelving brackets
11. Kick plates
12. P trap drain fittings
13. End walls solid
14. End walls mirrored
16. Lighting ballasts
17. Temperature probes
18. Shelf lighting
The specific need for a manufacturing agreement is to be able to offer a broader service offering to the client base without the need to be furnished with third, fourth or even fifth parties as an external supply chain. The additional resource to clients will provide one solution to many obstacles, at a competitive tender rate.
With this solution the company expects that the quote to sales ratio will increase as a direct result, and they will undoubtedly improve the service offered to the client. An increase in market share will also create opportunities for further employment.
- Type of partner sought: As technology moves forward, old technologies, systems and processes must be retired to ensure growth and maximum energy efficiency and help reduce the impact of global warming. Energy efficient equipment, the reduction of carbon footprints and the associated responsibilities are important elements of this international partnership.
The supply chain must accommodate requirements and prove the maximum coefficients are factual and not just lab data. This is fundamentally important. Energy efficiency is a key point to the partnership. The company needs to ensure that their service offering is the most efficient possible to ensure the best energy control and least environmental impact.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: This company is seeking a business partner with substantial and quantifiable experience of manufacturing in the refrigeration industry.
The partner is to manufacture and supply whole units but will also be expected to supply an array of spare parts linked to each unit should malfunctions occur. This will be via a manufacturing agreement.
Already on the market