UK established clothing manufacturer and reseller targeting elderly and disabled people is looking for an innovative clothes fastening solution for shirts, jerseys, knitwear and woven clothes. The solution would enable users to easily close and open garments when dressing and undressing. They are looking to sign a supplier agreement, a commercial agency agreement or licensing agreement. The fastening system needs to be aesthetic, easy to use and hard-wearing.
A well established UK clothing company with a strong customer base of 4,000 clients mainly female but also a recently launched range of clothing for mean, is looking to buy over 10,000 innovative clothes fastening systems for disabled and elderly people.
The solution needs to be either aesthetic, discreet or can be hidden under a normal fastening solution such as a button.
The innovative flexible solution required for shirts, jerseys, knitwear and woven clothes could be based on:
- an encassed magnet suitable for people with a pacemaker
- easy fastening zip
- mushroom design
- embedded magnet into fabric
or other system.
The fastening solution needs to have high tensile strength and low peel strength so that it is easy to open and close. It also needs to be light weight and should cost under 3 per unit.
The system will be trialled and tested on the market by the UK company.
The company would consider signing a supplier agreement, a licence agreement or a commercial agreement.
- Type of partner sought: - Hard-wearing
- machine washable at 60 degree
- can be put in a tumble dryer
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is looking to sign:
- a supplier agreement for the purchase of around 10,000 units based on successful trial.
- a commercial agency agreement to sell the solution to other clothing companies
- Licence agreement for newly developed innovative fastening solution
The innovative cloth fastening solution should enable disabled and elderly people to dress and undress easily but be confident that the garment will not open itself easily.
The innovative solution will be fashionable and discreet to make the garment look like a normal one.
Already on the market