The recently-established UK company specialises in the distribution of environmentally friendly household products such as cleaning cloths, tea towels, brushes and toilet paper.
It is seeking new partners who are able to supply products sourced and manufactured from sustainable sources, to work with it on a white-label or contract manufacturing basis. Cooperation would take place under a manufacturing or supplier agreement.
The UK company was established earlier in 2020, in order to meet a growing demand from consumers for eco-friendly cleaning and household products. The Managing Director of the company has many years of experience in the distribution of consumer products and has a wide network of potential customer contacts, so that the company has been able to get up and running very quickly. There is also a strong logistics and sales support infrastructure.
In order to extend its offer to its customers, the company is looking to establish new long-term collaborative relationships with suppliers who would be willing to provide it with products that could be sold under its own brand. The products sought include:
• Household cleaning cloths: kitchen, bathroom, floor mops, cloths for applying furniture polish etc;
• Pan scourers;
• Tea towels (dish drying cloths);
• Brushes: dish washing up brushes, indoor and outdoor sweeping brushes, as well as in- and outdoor dustpan and brush sets;
• Toilet paper: bamboo toilet paper or toilet paper from recycled fibre.
The UK company would be looking to establish supplier agreements with partners willing and able to work on a white label basis. Alternatively, it would consider a contract manufacturing arrangement, to enable it to have products manufactured to its own design specification. It is very important that the partner company shares the same environmental and ethical values as the UK company, who would be in position to place an order quite quickly with the right partner.
- Type of partner sought: It is essential that all the products supplied are made from items which are sourced ethically and from sustainable sources.
• Household cloths: for example, compostable sponge cloths made from plant cellulose and cotton fibres from renewable sources, or alternatively any other materials which should ideally be biodegradable and compostable;
• Scourers: from coconut or galvanised steel;
• Tea towels: should be made from organic cotton from a Global Organic Trade accredited manufacturer, or from other eco-friendly raw materials used to produce products for this purpose;
• Brushes: must be made with plant bristles (not animal) and use FSC certified wood or other none-plastic materials;
• Bamboo toilet paper: bamboo, FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified, BPA (Bisphenol A) free, Total Chlorine Free (TCF) septic safe, dust free;
• Toilet Paper: recycled fibre (non-virgin wood pulp), Total Chorine Free (TCF). FSC Certified.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Partners should be existing manufacturers of the products sought (not distributors) and be willing to supply the items via a white-labelling service or to manufacture them to the design specification of the UK company.
The UK firm is looking to build a long term relationship, to ensure product quality and consistency. The partner should share its commitment to supplying products which are environmentally friendly and made from ethically sourced raw materials or components.
Already on the market