A medical devices distributor from the UK and operating internationally is looking to develop and expand its current product portfolio. The company specialises in female pelvic health and comprises an experienced team of experts focused on and dedicated to this field. Currently seeking new, innovative, single-use devices to be used in surgery for the treatment of urology and gynaecology problems. The company is looking for manufacturers to work with under distribution service agreement.
The company, established in 2013 is one of the leading privately owned medical device providers for pelvic health treatments in the UK and also has an extensive network of healthcare professionals globally through its International division.
The company is dedicated to female health and specialises in both urology and gynaecology. The company looks to source and distribute new technologies for manufacturers sharing the same passion and devotion to these fields.
The team are extremely experienced and knowledgeable and work closely with manufacturers to ensure customers are offered the best service, support, and training.
The desired devices should be of a high-quality standard, single-use, preferably address female health and provide solutions in the fields of urology and gynaecology; particularly for women suffering from incontinence and prolapse.
Examples of treatments the required devices would be used for:
• Surgery for Prolapse (i.e. Laparoscopic uterine resuspension (laparoscopic hysteropexy), Vaginal hysterectomy, Laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy, Vaginal sacrospinous fixation, colporrhaphy, Vaginal repair, Perineal body reconstruction).
• Surgery for Urinary Incontinence
• Cervical (Cone) Biopsy
• Dilation and Curettage (D&C)
• Endometrial Ablation
• Endometrial or Uterine Biopsy
• Transcervical resection of endometrium (TCRE)
• Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
• Fluid-Contrast Ultrasound (FCUS)
• Obstetric Procedures
• Pelvic Ultrasound
• Pelviscopy (Pelvic Laparoscopy)
• Other Laparoscopic Procedures
• Tubal Ligation
• Placement of artificial urinary sphincters
• Fistula Repair (i.e. Rectovaginal, Vesicovaginal)
• Reconstructive pelvic surgery
The devices should meet all regulation standards and be CE and FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved.
- Type of partner sought: A partner sought should be an expert in gynecology and urology fields and manufacture single use, innovative devices that can be used in surgery.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Technical Specification or Expertise Sought
A partner sought should be an expert in gynaecology and urology fields and manufacture single use, innovative devices that can be used in surgery.
No complex machines. Preferably surgical solutions towards gynaecology and or female urology.
Wide network of distributors and medical practices in the UK and worldwide.
Excellent customer service and knowledgeable and experienced in women's health staff.
Already on the market