A UK commercial agent with over 25 years specialising in the trade of food products, vegetable oils, fertilisers, animal feed and solar energy products offers its services to foreign partners who are seeking representation to enter into new markets, under a commercial agency agreement. The UK company offers consulting, marketing and sales support to companies seeking to enter into new markets under an exclusivity agreement. The UK company has links in more than 20 countries worldwide.
The UK company has over 25 years of experience is seeking to offer a commercial agency agreement to companies that are seeking to expand into new markets under an exclusivity agreement.
The consultancy services are to provide guidance to companies seeking to enter into new territories, where no upfront fees are charged, the companies will only be charged an agency fee once new orders have been established, and the fee will be based on a percentage of the order.
They have experience in representing companies from the food industry, agricultural and energy sector with the following products soya products, baby food, porridge, whey powder, milk powder, snack foods such as dry roasted nuts, confectionery products, cakes and biscuits , barley wheat, corn sunflower oil, animal feed, fertilizers and solar energy equipment.
The company has a well-established network of buyers at their disposal and has built a strong reputation among its customers having links to supermarkets, airlines, railway lines and cruise liners.
The UK company has operational activities in the following regions, EU, India, South Asia, South East Asia, China, Vietnam, and South Korea and has operated in more than twenty countries worldwide, with a multi-lingual staff enabling communication with a wide range of territories.
The UK company can also provide extensive marketing support in the following areas, merchandising and promotional activities, and in the development of new products, in the design, packaging and technical product development.
- Type of partner sought: Producers/suppliers of agricultural products, baby and milk products, vegetable oils, bakery, and solar equipment.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Companies from the food, agricultural and solar energy sector to deliver the requested products, with the aim of a long term commercial agency agreement giving exclusive rights to the UK company.
- more than 25 years of experience operating in these markets.
- advise on the legal requirements and license agreements to enter
into new territories.
- knowledge of quality management systems in the food industry
- experience in the development of new food products
- well established network of clients.
Already on the market