An established and highly respected UK South West company specialised in the distribution of infection prevention, sterilisation and decontamination solutions to the NHS (National Health Service) and private healthcare providers, seeks unique and novel solutions under distribution services agreements.
The established South West UK company has been supplying infection prevention, sterilisation and decontamination solutions to hospitals and community centres (loan stores) for over 25 years. The company currently works across the whole of the NHS and with many private companies, serving the healthcare market, providing solutions for cleaning, disinfection and sterilisation. The companies mission is to eradicate all preventable infections in healthcare settings.
Particular areas of interest are.
• Endoscope Reprocessing
• CSSD Equipment (central sterile supply department)
• Hospital Wide Decontamination and infection
• Decontamination equipment for out in the community
The company acts as a UK distributor for a growing number of leading international manufacturers and is looking to expand its current portfolio. Distribution services agreements are requested with partners who can offer unique, innovative, high quality products which will deliver real healthcare benefits and value to the UK market.
- Type of partner sought: High quality, new, innovative infection prevention solutions and products in the key areas of endoscope reprocessing, CSSD equipment and general decontamination and infection prevention with the healthcare sector. Offering real healthcare benefits and aimed at reducing costs for the NHS and private hospitals are requested. Only products that are not widely available and add value to existing solutions are sought.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company seeks partnerships with international companies to market their innovative and high quality products in the UK. In the areas of central sterilisation department, endoscope reprocessing, or any other area of decontamination and infection prevention.
• Reputable and established UK and international supplier
• Extensive sector knowledge and experience of the UK healthcare market
• Established distribution networks and trusted supplier to the NHS and private sector
• Experienced in bringing new, innovative, high quality products onto the UK market
• ISO 9001:2015 certified
• Active on various international standards committees and within key trade associations
• Established team of highly qualified field engineers
26 days ago - Greywater recycling reduces drinking water usage