UK company, specialises in providing activities for people with particular/specific needs such as dementia, learning disabilities, and physical impairments. The company is looking to develop and expand their range of activity products to support these people and their specific needs. Distribution services agreements are sought with partners who can provide specifically designed activity products to meet the needs of their clients.
This UK company has over 25 years of experience, supplying the NHS; private hospitals, special needs schools, community equipment centres, care homes, and many more. Acting as an established and highly respected UK distributor, the company is looking to expand its current portfolio of activity products. Products of interest will be specifically designed for people with dementia and other conditions and will include: games, puzzles, sensory items, art & craft equipment, music and exercise products.
The products will be designed to address the particular issues below:
• Sensory stimulation
• Fidget aids / dexterity / coordination
• Keeping active / exercise
• Creativity and art and craft
• Alleviating boredom (things like games and puzzles)
• Relaxations / quiet time / calming (things like
empathy dolls, calming music/sounds)
• Social interaction and chatting
• Care home environment enhancement (things like
wall mounted activities)
Distribution services agreements are requested with partners who can offer unique, innovative, high quality products.
- Type of partner sought: High quality, products are sought to provide real healthcare benefits. The products should be designed to meet the needs of the target group of people, those with dementia, other disabilities and impairments.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company seeks partners with innovative and unique products who are looking to enter or increase sales in the UK healthcare sector. The company seeks to establish long term trusted relationships and act under a distribution services agreement.
• Reputable and established UK and international
• Extensive sector knowledge and experience of the
UK healthcare market
• Established distribution networks and trusted supplier
to the NHS and major care home groups.
• Experienced in bringing new, innovative, high quality
products onto the UK market
• ISO 9001:2015 certified
26 days ago - Greywater recycling reduces drinking water usage