A UK engineering company has developed a waste to energy system which transforms industrial food waste into energy for universities, hospitals etc. is looking for a software programming company with experience in programming Rockwell automation processes to work under an outsourcing agreement. The partner will need to link programmable logic controller via ethernet calls to other devices, monitor programs on cloud service providers' platform and manage Rockwell code on deployed devices.
Organic food waste decomposes anaerobically, producing methane gas that is emitted into the atmosphere. Food waste is often removed from the food supply chains so a UK company, established since 2018, has developed an on-site system which transforms waste into energy. The system is best used for industrial food waste in organisations with clusters of sites such as universities, hospitals, hotels and waste management sites.
The company has delivered several of its waste to energy machines to universities and waste management sites and have a healthy sales pipeline. The company has strong technical skills to further develop their products.
The company is currently updating the control system of their waste to energy machines. They are looking for a software programming company which extensive experience in Rockwell process automation programming and knowledge of the specific software latest development so that the UK company can improve their control system with the latest functionalities.
The programmer is expected to complete the following tasks:
- linking programmable logic controller via ethernet calls to other devices
- monitoring programs on cloud service providers's platform
- managing remote access and support Rockwell code on deployed systems.
The company expects to use the programming services company on a regular basis to support their product development.
The company is looking to sign an outsourcing contract.
- Type of partner sought: Extensive experience in the programming of Rockwell automation processes
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The programming company with experience in Rockwell software will be required to:
- Manage remote access and support of Rockwell code on deployed systems.
- link programmable logic controller via ethernet calls to other devices
- monitor programs on cloud service providers' platform
The partner will need to upgrade the programming of the current control system of the waste to energy machine which is using Rockwell programming software. The potential partner will be expected to describe its past experience in this domain of activity. The company is not interested in software programming companies with no past experience in Rockwell automation process programming.
The award winning waste to energy system is available in a manageable size, is stackable, scalable and modular.
Already on the market
26 days ago - Greywater recycling reduces drinking water usage