A UK commercial agent is seeking new European organic and natural products to represent to distributors. As experienced natural products trading consultant, they are seeking producers of organic foods, beverages, supplements, sports nutrition products and/or alcoholic or non-alcoholic organic drinks to introduce to UK distributors and the natural trade industry via commercial agency.
The UK organic and natural products industry is a growing market but can be difficult to break into for small and even larger brands.
The agent provides the following services:
- Introducing products to all independent Health Stores across the UK
- Sales consultation
- Introduction and listing of new products with UK's largest distributors within the Natural Trade Industry
- Cold calling, follow ups and telesales
- Organising product training, testing and knowledge based support
- Key Account Management
- Representation of products at UK trade shows
The UK agent is looking for producers of any or all of the following:
- Organic foods
- Sports Nutrition
- Alcoholic or non-alcoholic organic drinks
All brands welcome no matter how big or small.
Terms & Conditions - Standard Daily Rate Plus travel cost for each contract for a limited period which can be extended depending on mutual satisfaction with results. Do not contact if your products not legally permitted to be sold in the UK.
- Type of partner sought: Products need to be legally permitted to be sold in the UK and the clients should be export-ready.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Type: Industry
Activity: Organic food or supplement production
Specific role of partner sought: Export of good to the UK
This UK trading consultant has 17 years experience in the UK and abroad and is seeking to represent new products.
The agent has excellent existing relationships with London independent health stores and health chains stores, as well as with producers, distributors and retailers.
Already on the market
1 day ago - Innovate UK's Smart programme
3 days ago - Do you have an innovative new way to stop a tank?
24/04/2019 - EUREKA Collaborative R&D Competition - Edinburgh