The UK company is active in freight transport, management and logistics in Europe and Central Asia. The company has facilities in the UK, Netherlands and Germany. Due to growing demand for their services, they are looking for transport companies in West and Central Europe and companies shipping from/delivering to Central Asia with free vehicle capacity for subcontracting.
The UK company is a trusted name in the industry and provides transport (road, ocean and air) services to customers throughout Europe and Central Asia. The company offers national and international transport services for customers that ship or receive goods. The transportation and logistics solutions are tailored to meet specific customer requirements.
The company offers its customers over 90 years of experience in transport, logistics and storage to ensure high customer satisfaction and quality of service. To achieve further growth, they are seeking subcontracting companies for transporting goods.
The company is seeking transport companies from Western and Central Europe and Central Asia to transport goods. Ideally companies looking to 'backfill' from the UK.
The company's aim is to build longstanding partnerships with subcontractors. They wish to build trust with these companies and always put the customer's needs first.
- Type of partner sought: Area of operation: Europe and Central Asia
Ability to transport goods via truck
High quality standards throughout
Reliable long-term partner
Medium - large sized partners required
Must be safety/quality focussed
Ideally already shipping from/delivering to Central Asia - particularly Azerbaijan
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The UK transport and logistics company is looking for subcontractors; transport companies who have free capacities to transport goods, in order to develop long-term partnerships. The company already provides warehousing, only transportation services are required. The goods have no special requirements (frozen transportation, perishable and dangerous goods transport etc). The company should have 6+ trucks. Partners should have expertise in the transport field. Partners should have all necessary insurance documentation.
- Reliable partner
- Financially dependable company
- Widely experienced with over 90 years operating in the field
- Highly knowledgeable staff
- On-time deliveries
- Trustworthy and strong partner relationships
- Longstanding customer relationships
Already on the market
406 days ago - Guidance on Horizon 2020 funding if there's a no-deal Brexit