UK provider of mass production homeware and furniture are looking for manufactures of self-assembly furniture. The partners should be experienced in Painted Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF), Solid wood or MDF foil products.
In addition all factories should have relevant audits required for UK supply. The company are highly experienced with trading internationally and are looking for partners for a manufacturing agreement.
Leading UK provider of a range of mass production homeware and furniture are looking for manufacturers of self-assembly furniture. The company have been established since 1970 and gained significant recognition as a market leader. The company have over 45 employees with a turnover of over £10 million. The company have supplied leading retailers in the industry including Homebase, Argos, Wickes etc.
The company are looking to expand and are searching for manufactures of self-assembly furniture/ Flat pack furniture predominantly for kitchens, bathrooms and cupboards. The company are looking to come to trade agreements through a manufacturing agreement.
The factories should have the relevant audits required for UK supply and should have experience in Painted Medium Density Fiberboard(MDF) , Solid wood or MDF foil products.
- Type of partner sought: - Seeking manufacturers of Self Assembly furnitires/ Flat pack predominantly for kitchen, bathroom and general.
- Experience in Painted Medium Density Fibreboard(MDF) , Solid wood or MDF foil products.
- Accredited or Audited to ensure goods are eligible for sale in the UK
- Should have some experience with trading internationally
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company are seeking to find a partner experienced in manufacturing of furniture. Products should be eligible for UK supply and maintain a high degree of quality. Manufacturers should be expected to manufacture to specification and be flexible to change designs as UK company have own design department and specifications could change.
- Highly experienced having been established since 1970
Recognised as market leading with over £10 revenue and 45 employees
- Lingual in Chinese and English and highly experienced in International trade
- In house design department with a full suite of design capabilities including 3D modelling, photography and packaging
39 days ago - Funding competition Eureka Eurostars 2: round 11
67 days ago - Who saves Christmas every year? We do!